Sign in to follow this  
DominicMcCormack

PMDG 777 Update for CD/DVD customers

Evening,

I got the PMDG 777 for christmas in the CD/DVD version. I've been to the PMDG operations center a number of times since then and keep getting notifications saying there is an update for the aircraft however PMDG are still trying to find a way of processing the update for CD/DVD customers. I was just wondering if there has been any updates as to when this aircraft update will become available for CD/DVD customers as I've heard it reduces the chance of out of memory errors occuring etc. during long-haul flights, especially as a FSX user.

Any help/updates would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dom :) 

I believe it is available now from the Aerosoft website and this is the link - http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=Vp0pfAAEpQpA5Re4hXSxIig%2FOKAuXoXrquqDebXhqjHPVO0kLsdFN1MQ46ACjWnv6N13tTUs4OW2uqnwH7k1TGPbyjlOPGsXljFDXDfTXJY%3D. This is a full installer. You will need to uninstall your current version using the Control Panel/Programs and Features and then run the installer from Aerosoft. Be sure to run the OC before uninstall and after install to install your liveries.

Just what I was looking for!

Thank you Michael.

One question if I may, what is "Be sure to run the OC before uninstall and after install to install your liveries"?

Thank you and kind regards,

Shy

One question if I may, what is "Be sure to run the OC before uninstall and after install to install your liveries"?

Be sure to open the Operations Center before removing current install.  Then after installing latest version, run the Operations Center before the simulator, this will repair any missing liveries lost due to the removal of the old version. 

Dan Downs KCRP