Sign in to follow this  
Capt Speirs

Can't purchase 737 Immersion

I am posting this here in case someone else experienced this and found a solution.

I have corresponded with Old Prop Solutions on this matter and they have not found a solution.

I am not able to purchase with PayPal (only payment option offered). PayPal found no issue on their end and I use PayPal on a regular basis with a variety of vendors. 

This is not a criticism on PayPal or Old Prop Solutions, I just would like to purchase this addon.

That's strange Ric.   A recent update with your AntiVirus causing a security issue maybe?   New Credit Card?  

Would be interesting to know the result of this one  

That's strange Ric.   A recent update with your AntiVirus causing a security issue maybe?   New Credit Card?  

Would be interesting to know the result of this one  

Why would it affect only this vendor and not others?

So I was emailed a solution from Michael. Where I couldn't purchase on FSX Packages.com with PayPal for $24.30,  I can now purchase it on simMarket for EUR 29.50 (which s roughly $30 and does not include conversion fees) using my PayPal. It's good, but not that good, thanks but no thanks.

Just thought of this, I could purchase it through FSX Packages with a different account and for go the discount and pay only $27.

Strange  athough   I didn't  go ahead  with the purchase  I was offered  pay pal  and using  my  cc   so couldn't  see  why I  had the option and  you didnt

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Strange  athough   I didn't  go ahead  with the purchase  I was offered  pay pal  and using  my  cc   so couldn't  see  why I  had the option and  you didnt

I ended up using my PayPal and buy it from simMarket.