Sign in to follow this  
Julianca94

Microphone Config or Voice Commands

Few days ago I changed my Pc to an ASUS ROG,after installing The Q400 and The fs2crew im having problems with The voice commands. Sometimes when i start The fs2crew The voice commands works other times it simples dosent.

All The configuiration Is ok, The voice button Is ON, I use USB headset, The microphone configuration Is set, The Microsoft Is set to English-US, the microphone is not muted,I did The speech reconigtion training profiles many times.

The OS is Windows 10 Home.

Anyone can help me with this problem?

Few days ago I changed my Pc to an ASUS ROG,after installing The Q400 and The fs2crew im having problems with The voice commands. Sometimes when i start The fs2crew The voice commands works other times it simples dosent.

You recently changed your hardware and sometimes the FS2Crew commands work and sometimes not...

Is there a pattern to the "sometimes"?

No, I dont see any pattern. It could work at any time. Is very unusual because The other stuf works perfectly except que voice commands.

I'm guessing maybe there is a problem with your new Asus Motherboard drivers.

Are they beta drivers?

It is possible, but im not sure about it, any idea how to find it out and correct it?

Finally fixed, after reintalling the audio drivers its working. But it only works with the headsets configure as the default audio device in Windows and the FSX, i dont know why. But at least I can fly the aircraft with the FS2Crew. Thank you for the help.

This is interesting. With W 8.1 and P3D v2.5 the voice commands worked.

I installed W10 this summer, updated to P3Dv3.1. Just got back to the Q400 (pro) installed FS2CREW and no voice commands.

Microphone working, English, audio test OK, usb headset, speech recognition training done. No mute. Latest FS2CREW installed

What am I missing?

The problem was solved by plugging my USB headset (2.0) into a 2.0 USB port instead of 3.0. Windows 10 has issues with this.

The problem was solved by plugging my USB headset (2.0) into a 2.0 USB port instead of 3.0. Windows 10 has issues with this.

You have hit it on the nail there. You'd have thought with USB having been in existence for so long, Microsoft would have got the hang of this.

Yes, I can confirm that Windows 10 does have major issues with USB ports as I often get my USB MSFF2 joystick going 'awol' and I have to re-install the driver time after time.