Sign in to follow this  
pizman82

Question about a FSUIPC Read in my PMDG´s

Hello

First sorry for my bad english !

I got a little Problem with my PMDG´s for FSX. (737 and 777)

At the time i try to build a homecockpit and in this way i used FSUIPC Logging Monitor to check the Commands i sent to FSX....

I see that there is a strange action all the time....    When i load a PMDG plane the FSUIPC Logging file for "Reads" show me that "something" alway read the offset 7B91.

Thats a Offset for the Squawkbox Status.   On FSY StandardPlanes like cessna or 737Standard theres no Read on 7b91

At first i thought thats done by a external Addon . (Google says for example "Squwakbox"  uses this to comunicate with online Networks).   BUT  I dont use any Addon like this.

Second i thought it´s a bug from a uninstalled Addon maby i used long time ago.  Then i cleard my System completly and installed the Win7OS, FSX and PMDG new.....  

But then the "Problem" still existing.   Also i think its a feature from PMDG itself.

Please tell me if you know about it and maby tell me how i can Stop this Reading if posible.

Thank You !

But then the "Problem" still existing.   Also i think its a feature from PMDG itself.

I'm not seeing how this is a problem. That was added to make the aircraft compatible with Squawkbox, should people choose to use it. If you don't have it, then ignore it.

Kyle Rodgers