Sign in to follow this  
Anxu00

RealAir Legacy V2 Released

I think I'll wait until Eaglesoft for  P3D comes out as it seems to be what I'm looking for. I won't be throwing my money away on Carenado again.

If we are going to have a RealAir wish list, I would only add three words...

See Jay For

regards,

Joe

Joe,

This a bit too cryptic for me. Is this a reference to an airplane?

Regards,

Ray

I think Joe means the Citation CJ4 Ray

Yep.Sorry for the confusion.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest tymk

Well, that's probably not going to make me very popular here, but... :Tounge: Don't we have enough fast and pretty toys with big TV screens already? Yes, I'm sure a RealAir-quality bizjet would be a treat, but I also believe there's another niche which has been rather neglected as of late, i.e. quality backcountry planes.

We have the excellent A2A Cub, which can be a bush plane, albeit a very slow one, but then the choice becomes limited. There are the FR Super Cubs, which get rather mixed reviews, the old (very old) C185 from Carenado, and of course the RA Scout package - also old but still great. However, I'm wondering if, instead of reviving the Scout package, the effort could be directed elsewhere, for example towards something like a Carbon Cub. While being an excellent STOL machine, it can also have state-of-the-art avionics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRjVtLPjrVY) and a nice variety of options.

Just a thought...

Tym

I would like to see a RealAir Carbon Cub for sure. Yep.

Maybe they could do one with the big Alaska tires, one on floats, and one on skis.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Carbon cub would be awesome

There was a carbon in DLC in Flight if I recall

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

+1 for the carbon. There is a lack of good up to date bush planes.

Cheers :)

N.-

You have a picture of one in your sig lol.

Joe,

Regards,

Ray

Close, but no Cigar. That is a CJ2 in my signature. I guess that would be a sea Jay too or to.

I must have been trying to think of 3 words, with all three misspelled rather than Letters and numbers. No biggie, happens all the time when you get old. I also experience CRS at times.

I have heard of the CJ4. Check my Avsim review of the Phenom 300 on the front page. I called it "the closest Competitor".

Regards,

Ray

You have a picture of one in your sig lol.

See my sea Jay too or to post above. "iPads" are a challenge early in the morning.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

A PC-12 is the swiss army knife. It can fly up in the flight levels and land on small grass strips in the bush. Flight1 will not do a new version of their PC-12 and Carenado did not model any systems. I'd like a full system modeling of the old PC-12 analog cockpit with the addition of a GTN or 530/430 combo.

A PC-12 is the swiss army knife. It can fly up in the flight levels and land on small grass strips in the bush. Flight1 will not do a new version of their PC-12 and Carenado did not model any systems. I'd like a full system modeling of the old PC-12 analog cockpit with the addition of a GTN or 530/430 combo.

It is a good, comfortable aeroplane. But the turbo Legacy out climbs it, can go as high (with oxygen), is slightly faster and can land on grass too. PC 12 is pressurised and has more seats.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

It is a good, comfortable aeroplane. But the turbo Legacy out climbs it, can go as high (with oxygen), is slightly faster and can land on grass too. PC 12 is pressurised and has more seats.

All true, but the more seats is important! I love flying the Pilatus in the sim, has been my favorite airplane forever. Cockpit layout and systems are really pilot friendly on the PC12.

All true, but the more seats is important! I love flying the Pilatus in the sim, has been my favorite airplane forever. Cockpit layout and systems are really pilot friendly on the PC12.

Agreed. It is a great aircraft.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

I would love to see a Realair Bellanca Super viking and Turbo viking