Sign in to follow this  
reecemj

Realair Legacy Release

Wait a minute. First, I have been on line for about 48 hours apart from a few grabbed hours of sleep. I have monitered tons of emails in that time and I do not recall any email on this subject. During this time I have responded to all emails within one hour except when sleeping. Are you sure you sent an email to me at the address published on our website? Secondly, you can contact me anytime and of course I would accommodate you if you had been unfortunate enough to order on the cusp of a price change. I think the customers who use Avsim know that what you are saying is simply not true. We always respond to customers and never fail to reply to an email. I have looked in my inbox and see no recent email about not being able to order.

If you fill in the required form at Swreg correctly and your credit card is accepted the transaction goes through.

Please email me this evening stating your original order number. If I do not reply on this subject it will be because your email did not reach me, which is extremely rare.

Please do not make false accusations. Thank you.

Rob - RealAir

Rob, maybe I was not clear. I never sent the support email to you. I sent it to SWREG and they never got back to me. Since it was a cart/purchase issue I never thought about emailing you. My complains are against them.

I do admire and respect your work and I don't have any intention on making false accusation but that is how it happened. Maybe I should have emailed you directly but unfortunately I didn't.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

Ed

Rob, maybe I was not clear. I never sent the support email to you. I sent it to SWREG and they never got back to me. Since it was a cart/purchase issue I never thought about emailing you. My complains are against them.

I do admire and respect your work and I don't have any intention on making false accusation but that is how it happened. Maybe I should have emailed you directly but unfortunately I didn't.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

Ed

Hi Ed,

Swreg's sole function is to process orders. They do not offer support unless a refund on a current order is discussed and even then we handle that, and as our website states, in the first instance please always contact me for sales or other support enquiries as I can get things done quicker. We have no control whatsoever over whether a card transaction is cleared. That is entirely to do with banks. In most cases it could be a discrepancy between info given and info held. We do not see your order until it is completed and cannot influence it. That is the case with almost all online transactions.

I have emailed you to suggest an alternative if for some reason your card is not being accepted.

Thank you for your apology which I accept.

Rob - RealAir

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Morning Rob

If this latest release is anything like any of you other releases I'm sure it will be absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to picking it up when the family disappear for the afternoon!

Many thanks to you and the RA team.

Jason

Jason Jackett

Real Air name speaks exactly what  it is. The most realistic GA add on ever. I used to own Legacy for FSX, but decided re-purchase again for P3D. It is totally worth my investment. I want this developer to continue release masterpieces.

• Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Rob, thank you for updating the Legacy, it was my favourite FSX aircraft for a long time.

So glad to have it back in P3Dv3, I really missed her.

Zoom zoom

Brings back memories ... 

Well done RealAir.

Cheers, Rob.

A great aircraft just got better, thanks Rob and Sean, you guys are the best!

Cheers

Martin

Zoom zoom

Brings back memories ... 

Well done RealAir.

Cheers, Rob.

Nice job Rob. Thanks for posting.

I haven't upgraded yet, but I'll show my support for Rob & Sean real soon.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Got the FSX and P3D updates courtesy of Rob. You, Sir, are a gentleman.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Classy move.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Try setting Airplane=3 in the F1GTN.ini file.

Will give you a better little airplane on the GTN screen  :smile:

BTW, if you want this change to stick, also change it in

Realair\LegacyV2fsx\Autoplay\Files\F1GTN.ini

Bert

Downloaded the upgrade today and one word, Fantastic ! Did not think you could top V1 but Rob's magic did it.

Regards

Lamar Wright

Got the FSX and P3D updates courtesy of Rob. You, Sir, are a gentleman.

No sir, it is YOU that is the gentleman, with your quirky sense of civlised humour and your fabulous repaints of not just our stuff, but others as well. Arise Sir Ron!

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Zoom zoom

Brings back memories ... 

Well done RealAir.

Cheers, Rob.

I just don't understand how you are running KCGX so smoothly. Their is practically no hiccup and completely fluid all the way through. Making me think my hardware is on the verge of obsolete. 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor