Sign in to follow this  
juststr8

Windows 10 & FSX/PMDG 777 help

It's not 100% about the T7, just wanna make sure before I do any updates: I am planning on updated from w7 to w10 but I'm in fear of losing fsx and all my PMDG from B738/9 to the B77LR/ER and I don't wanna go through the whole process of re-installing everything. If I make the change will fsx and all my softwares be erased and is the pmdg 777 comparable with w10?

Good opportunity to move to p3d?

You won't look back, if you've got modern specs and some dollar

Kind regards

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I just want to know if I will be able to update to windows 10 without losing FSX or any of my already installed programs, not a transfer from fsx to P3D.

It works fine.  It's a good opportunity to do a fresh install of Windows 10 and change over to the FSX Steam Edition.... it's well worth it and won't regret it.  Works fine with the PMDG 737NGX and 777.  I don't recommend you doing a dual install of FSX and FSX Steam, and don't recommend uninstalling FSX and then installing FSX Steam - best to do it on a fresh Windows installation.

You can install P3D at anytime, and there are benefits to keeping FSX / FSX Steam installed when you decide to give P3D a try.

Hope you find this helpful.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.