Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

CRJ200-JRollon

CRJ200-JRollon

Xplane10-42 64 bit

JRollon CRJ-200

I see the oil pressure is always too high.

Are other pilots seeing this?

CRJ-EngOilPress_zpskk415juo.jpg

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Zicheng Cai.,

Thank you for confirming ... I am just doing the tutorial (learning).

So my CRJ200 install is ok .. good to know.

The amber warning has not caused an engine failure for me (in Xplane I have not set up failure simulation).

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Even if you turn it on it's not going to cause you any problem.

BTW, the addon, when it first came out in 2011, was awesome, but now it's showing its age. Any tips on improving it? For example the texture looks not so sharp as compared to current standard; the sound, especially outside the plane, needs some improving. Are there any user edits/ commercial packages to improve it?

P.S. What kind of weather addon do you use before the X-Plane Weather Connector comes out?

Thanks,

Zicheng Cai

That's interesting, I've never seen a high oil pressure situation.  High temperature, yes.  There is indication from Blue Sky Star they are going to do a soundpack for this plane.  It was mentioned some time ago but haven't heard much from them lately.  I don't mind the less than sharp textures since it's easy on the FPS, but I wish a few more of the systems were enabled...even so, it's a great plane to fly.  Not sure how realistic it is...maybe a REP is needed for it.  :)

blueskystar.net

I had asked Blue Sky Star on their Facebook page a short bit ago. They did announce that they were in the development phase, right before the sound set for the Aerosoft 320 was released, and said it was coming along.

As they are just getting prepared to release the new Jar A330 update 2 set, I hope we see it soon when that process is complete. I am excited to to have new life in the CRJ as I do not care for the sounds too much as is.

Best, Jeff