Sign in to follow this  
Planeexpert777

737 NGX VATSim transmission issue

I have encountered an issue with the NGX. When I connect to VATSim via vPilot, everything works. It makes that sound when you connect to frequencies. I can hear other people's transmissions, I can hear the controller, but when I try to make a transmission, the controller cannot hear me. vPilot says that I am pressing the key to make a transmission but they can't hear me.

This happens when I am on FSX:SE. I do have both FSX Boxed and FSX Steam on my computer.

I just realized that I accidentally posted this topic three times. I am sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Hi,

Silly question: have you checked you micro?

Also, is the transmitter selector pressed on the ACP for the com (VHF 1 or 2) that you want to use?

ref FCOM v2 page 5.10.6 item 1.

If you have selected only the receiver switch, then you can here the frequency but cannot transmit.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

This seems likely a vPilot issue. USB headsets seem easier to interface with the pilot clients in general. Also, you need to calibrate the microphone per the vPilot installation documentation.

If calibration succeeds, but you still have problems, I would suggest bringing it up in the vPilot forum

http://www1.metacraft.com/VRC/forums/viewforum.php?f=23

or on the VATSIM site.

https://forums.vatsim.net/viewforum.php?f=132

Good luck. You're really close.

John

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

I have encountered an issue with the NGX. When I connect to VATSim via vPilot, everything works. It makes that sound when you connect to frequencies. I can hear other people's transmissions, I can hear the controller, but when I try to make a transmission, the controller cannot hear me. vPilot says that I am pressing the key to make a transmission but they can't hear me.

This happens when I am on FSX:SE. I do have both FSX Boxed and FSX Steam on my computer.

I just realized that I accidentally posted this topic three times. I am sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

vPilot issue - you'll need to ask for support from them.

Kyle Rodgers

If I had to guess I would say you have the wrong mic selected in the pull down menu in vpilot settings.I would start there.

Richie Walsh