Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

using my tablet as a second monitor

I want to drag my gauge onto my tablet, like i could do when having to monitors hooked up to the same PC.  IE: my GTN750 gauge to my tablet and then be able to use the touch screen on my tablet to control the GTN750, I have tried Splashtop, but that just duplicates whats happening on the PC. I think the settings i used when having 2 monitors hooked up was extend my desktop screen.Anything?????? even if i could hardwire the tablet to the graphics card. I want to utilize the touch screen of the tablet 

Thanks, Bob McDuff

I tried several apps, but most are not/hardly working, it's a real drag...

The ones that do work are TwoMonAir on Win7 and TwoMonUSB on Win10. I use those to drag GTN750, FMC, etc to my Samsung Tablet and it works fine. Just one thing, with TwoMonAir, first start and load sim, then connect tablet and disconnect before closing sim. For the rest it works fine for me.

Cheers!

Maarten