Sign in to follow this  
bofhlusr

How to display or line up all planes installed in tarmac or runaway?

I'd like to view and compare the relative sizes for all planes installed in FSX.  It would be nice to have them parked side by side to each other as static display as I taxi down the runaway in another plane.  I asked this question sometime back but at that time I don't think it was possible. I'm wondering and hoping that something new has been developed since then or some method discovered to do that. Thanks.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

If you have the FSX SDK you can use the SAMM tool here: http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?Folder=SAMM. It will turn aircraft into static scenery objects. Then you need to place the objects in the sim, you can use the Object Placement tool in the SDK, or perhaps ADE or an object placement program like Instant Scenery.

Barry Friedman

You could write a simple AI flight plan using the title for each aircraft you want to use, and just have it based at the airport and once a week it can fly a touch and go.

You could write a simple AI flight plan using the title for each aircraft you want to use, and just have it based at the airport and once a week it can fly a touch and go.

Yep, and you could even take it a step further and add specially designated parking spots with ADE and line them all up in a semi-circle or something. I did that back in the FS9 days, I may have a screenshot...