Hi.

Just checking if anyone has similar setup.

Windows 10 Pro, 2 sets of Saitek TQ: one came as a bundle with Yoke and connected to the yoke via SP/2 port, the second one is separate and has USB port. Both green lights are on when connected which tells me there is power for both TQ. However only one of them works which has USB. That one connected to Yoke does not work, FSX does not even detects it. Windows shows both controls are fine. 

I heard that many people had issues with TQ on W10 OS, but my USB TQ works great, no spikes as I have on W7. Now it works great on W10, but the second one with SP/2 port is dead now. I wonder if anyone had similar issues and it there is a fix for it.

Thx for looking.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

That one connected to Yoke does not work, FSX does not even detects it

Are you sure it is not detected? It does not show as a throttle quadrant, it shows up as extra buttons and sliders on the Yoke. In other words, select the yoke device and you will see FIVE analogue axes, not three, and also nine more buttons that you might expect to see.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

Thanks for the reply. I have checked it and I don't see FIVE analogue axes, only 2.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Are you sure it is not detected? It does not show as a throttle quadrant, it shows up as extra buttons and sliders on the Yoke. In other words, select the yoke device and you will see FIVE analogue axes, not three, and also nine more buttons that you might expect to see.

I was looking at the wrong place. All is good now, both TQs are alive now. Appreciate the help MarkH. 

It could be W10 or version of Steam. I used to have 1 TQ connected to yoke and it was shown as TQ as separate controller. Then I purchased another one which has USB port. When I connected both on new PC only one TQ was shown in controls section. So I was told here to check yoke section instead for extra axes which belong to the second TQ. So with such setup yoke has more buttons and axes now which could be use for yoke and TQ.