Sign in to follow this  
eelis

Is Flight! and content still available?

14 hours ago, Oz Flyer said:

No "FSXWorld.flightAddon" to be found.

Do you have FSXSE (Steam edition) in your computer?

Have you type this in the Command Prompt (or copy and paste)?:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flight Tools\Flight Toolkit\ContentConverter.exe" FSX /i:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX" /o:"C:\FlightTemp" /a

( All these " must be present ) Do you see that letter a at the end of the sentence?

That means that you'll find an addon file; a very large one (more than 5 gigabyte) that you must double click to have FSX World in your Flight copy. It takes almost 5 minutes, or more, to get installed. Be patient. Check your Addon Manager to see if it needs to be activate. I hope this will help you.

Oscar.

Edited by Segador77
correction

I was able to install the game as fresh one with the key provided on win10. When starting it is showing only the 'FLIGHT' logo, however no starting up. Any ideas? Thanks 🙂

Edited by jazzmanPL

Czarnecki Dariusz

yeEIP.gifBoeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I had to reinstall my Win 10 and now when I try to reinstall MSFlight (Steam) the FilghtToolkit does not help me anymore to restore my purchased content. It does not show any content available. Is FilghtToolkit still operational?

Edited by Tory

I got the same problem, Flight works fine after Flight ToolKit patching, but  Hawaiian Adventures and Alaska Wilderness are not available. I downloaded all DLC's for Flight, but there are no setup/install files there, only Contents folders in the *.cab files.

Anyone knows, how to set DLC manually? 

As I've understood from the threads, all DLC's were managing by toolkit, but that feature don't work now... 

I was wondering that as well, is there any way to download all the DLCs that you could get using the Toolkit?

Could someone that already downloaded the DLCs upload somewhere for us to download? I would really like to play the HAWAIIAN ADVENTURE PACK.
If someone has downloaded, could you upload it and put the link here?

Edited by romulomachado

On 8/5/2021 at 7:54 AM, romulomachado said:

Could someone that already downloaded the DLCs upload somewhere for us to download? I would really like to play the HAWAIIAN ADVENTURE PACK.
If someone has downloaded, could you upload it and put the link here?

You can download the DLCs here https://technohackerblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/ms-flight-dlcs.html

Extract them to your installation folder of Microsoft Flight

open the FileLocator.config with notepad and find this line : VirtualPath="HawaiianAdventurePack" />

rename "HawaiianAdventurePack" with "Hawaii"

That's it! I hope it works for you.