Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

Altimeter Setting sound warning

Edit: You have some alerts on your EICAS for the fuel tanks!
I told him to shut those fuel pumps off in post #16.

Thank you very much, for placing this reminders, for me it was quite difficult to understand everything, my intention was / is to re-read everything, I was the item to shut off the fuel not forgotten, but I wanted first the TRANS ALT and TRANS LEVEL done well understand, and that concerns fantastic now. For sure i will read the differend manuals at to learn.

I am still grateful for all the patience to help me.

Regards, Jaap Mooijer

Gentlemen, I hope that this is the intention to remove the Centre Pumps warning?!

Warning Center Pumps

CenterPumpsWarningOn.png

Center Pumps On

CenterPumpsOn.png

Center Pumps Off

ScreenHunter_526Feb.0503.45.png

Warning Center Pumps disappeared

CenterPumpsWarningOff.png

Regards,Jaap Mooijer

Gentlemen, I hope that this is the intention to remove the Centre Pumps warning?!

Jaap

Your are on a roll. Keep it going.

What country are you from?

What country are you from?

He is from the Netherlands,   Michael  its  in his  profile :Tounge:  his  name  also gives it away   as well:0

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You have some alerts on your EICAS for the fuel tanks!

Hello, good to know that Fuel pump case is well done, thank you. I'm indeed from the Netherlands.

I only dond't understand why for INDEX/TAKEOFF/ page 2/2 input for wind is. But for APPROACH not?

I can't find this in the manual, I think i'ts also in the FORECAST. It should be a other topic...

ScreenHunter_525Feb.0518.22.png

I only dond't understand why for INDEX/TAKEOFF/ page 2/2 input for wind is. But for APPROACH not?

Hi,

I guess it is because the wind at origin airport must be accounted for for the takeoff speeds calculations but it is not for the Vref at landing. The approach speed Vapp is to be adjusted for speed though but it is done in a rule of thumb (usually Vref+5 for autothrottle ops) while takeoff speeds have to be computed precisely.

Regarding the forecast winds in the descent page, it is used to allow the fmc to compute an accurate descent path from the TOD to the approach and therefore to get an accurate ToD point.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I guess it is because the wind at origin airport must be accounted for for the takeoff speeds calculations but it is not for the Vref at landing. The approach speed Vapp is to be adjusted for speed though but it is done in a rule of thumb (usually Vref+5 for autothrottle ops) while takeoff speeds have to be computed precisely.

It does, actually, but the wind issue for landing is always +5 for landing as long as you leave A/T on, which is pretty standard in the 777. There are also quick rules of thumb for headwind/tailwind component. There aren't quick rules of thumb for V1, VR, V2 tables with wind adjustments, however, which is part of why page 2/2 has the option.

Kyle Rodgers

There aren't quick rules of thumb for V1, VR, V2 tables with wind adjustments, however, which is part of why page 2/2 has the option.

Hello Romain and Kyle, thank you for replying.

I understand Your explanation.

Regards, Jaap Mooijer