Sign in to follow this  
Pericles

SOP1 apu start befor landing

Hi,

I would like to ask the folowing fs2crew SOP1 starts the apu before the aircraft lands evenif I Have chosen to start the apu after the captain's command, this maybe a bag or sonuthing else?

Thank you very much

Pericles

Hi,

The FO will start the APU during the approach if you select the autoland (I believe but I'm not in front of computer now. It may be also ILS catIII) in the approach brief panel.

If you select anything else (ILS, RNAV, Visual...) then he will start it either following the "ok to clean up" call or on demand if you select delayed start.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Hi,

I would like to ask the folowing fs2crew SOP1 starts the apu before the aircraft lands evenif I Have chosen to start the apu after the captain's command, this maybe a bag or sonuthing else?

Thank you very much

Pericles

Hello Pericles,

im not an FS2Crew user but as for real world SOPs concerning the APU is, that it is ,if required, on ground or in the air in case of performance reasons, during CAT III approaches on CRJs or in an abnormal situation. If you have an aircraft with an pneumatic air starter you will need it anyway soon before departure.

It also depends on the FOM of the corresponding aircraft.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg