Sign in to follow this  
mole_man

FMS stuck on loading data base

HI All

The FMS screen is stuck on loading data base. I have updated the database to navigraph ltest cycle and tried re-installing.

Avionics are on. Everything else is working.

I use FSX acceleration boxed edition

Any thoughts.

See the topic on FMS Data. It may be that you're using FSX:SE and had a dual install with the FSX boxed version at some time. In which case it ain't going to work. :diablo:

Nope, sparkly clean install of boxed FSX with Acceleration. Win7. Have tried running installs and FSX as administrator but still no FMS. It all seems to be in correct folders with items listed in dll.xml

Shame. Like the look and feel but now it just annoys me.

When it updates it does seem like it stops updating, you have to be patient, give it 10 minutes or so. If you have already done that then I recommend contacting Carenado for support. 

DO you guys see a message about the data base loading when you call up the aircraft in the free flight screen? I see nothing but I have read about people getting stuck on a percent loading figure.

The spinning model jerks for a bit after loading, so I let that settle down, then strt the flight and left it sitting on the runway for about half an hour.

Have contacted support.  Trying this on my laptop which runs PMDG aircraft and others just fine, so spec should not be an issue. Will try it on the PC later I think.

hey guys , same here !

did a fresh install and still the same

i have p3d v3. and installed it first in p3d mode, but not working, some  here said install it in FSX mode (not yet done in FSX Es mode because i don't have it) i use the migration tool for install FSX . but no luck..so  what now  ?