Sign in to follow this  
flomartin

Update 11.0 for the FMC ?

Hi !

I would like to know if there were any plan to upgrade the FMC to the 11.0 version ?

In my company all the planes have just been upgraded to this version.

Any info on this ?

Thanks a lot

Florent

Full names in the PMDG forums please Florent.

There are no plans announced by PMDG to upgrade the NGX or any component in the NGX.

Dan Downs KCRP

Full names ? What do you mean by that exactly ? Sorry but I'm french and my english is far from being perfect :)

About the FMC, that's sad to know, it would be nice to see this product updated.

For now it's ok, but in the future if other upgrades are performed by Boeing, the FMC will seem quite outdated in the PDMG add-on...

Anyway, thanks a lot for your answer.

Florent Martin

Full names ? What do you mean by that exactly ? Sorry but I'm french and my english is far from being perfect :)

He  means  you need  to add  your  full name  in your  post(other wise  your post might get  deleted)  seems  that you  had  anyway,  best way  is  to insert your  name  in your  signature  block  so  you don't  have  to type it  in all the  time

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks a lot,

I had no idea I had to do that.

I will indeed edit my signture, will be much easier :)

Florent Martin

I would like to know if there were any plan to upgrade the FMC to the 11.0 version ?
Is this the version that has Route 1 and Route ?

In a livestream from a charity event they hinted something about the possibility to evaluate the idea of doing a new version of the 737. Maybe that one will have an updated fmc, that is if they actually decide to do a new 737 at all.

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

What makes it so useful?

I wonder too. All I've come up so far is the ability to have the route to the alternate pre-loaded if you think you're gonna miss and the alt is a short trip.

I WOULD like to see RF capability added to the NGX box, it'd be a whole lot easier to build RNP approaches that way...

Andrew Crowley

Ok thanks, guess that by then I would be flying another plane :D

Why would you fly another plane just because the FMC version is different?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I wonder too. All I've come up so far is the ability to have the route to the alternate pre-loaded if you think you're gonna miss and the alt is a short trip.

I WOULD like to see RF capability added to the NGX box, it'd be a whole lot easier to build RNP approaches that way...

I used it today to have two different arrival routes ready for different runways. Somewhat useful.

Matt Cee