Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

A320 Zurich Approach & Landing / Realistic SweetFX preset, Pilot'sEye style

Highly realistic SweetFX preset and realistic audio, all ingame! Overlay info graphics, Pilot'sEye style. Stay tuned for more videos like this, more complex, full flights, multiple cameras, timelapses and relaxing chill out music.

https://youtu.be/2yJo5Br-leY

Thank you for viewing!

• Upvote 1

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi.

Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing, but I think the use of SweetFX was highly exaggarated. Just out of curiosity I went on Youtube and found a similar approach into Zurich. Clearly, you can see that the colors in real-life are more saturated and dark. 

uhJk1wb.jpg

hbnozpl.jpg

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

How does one get the the 2d panels to show up as in the video? Is this strictly a video effect, or can it be achieved in the virtual panel?

Interesting and would like to try it.

tony

Hi.

Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing, but I think the use of SweetFX was highly exaggarated. Just out of curiosity I went on Youtube and found a similar approach into Zurich. Clearly, you can see that the colors in real-life are more saturated and dark. 

Thank you. I don't think it's highly exaggerated, but I agree that it is a bit over-exposed (too bright). Also take note that example video you provided is a bit under-exposed (darker) than how you would see that with your own eyes, it should be a bit brighter, it's a clear day.

How does one get the the 2d panels to show up as in the video? Is this strictly a video effect, or can it be achieved in the virtual panel?

Interesting and would like to try it.

tony

I recorded both displays and other stuff like flaps and gear lever in FSX, and added them as separate overlay videos in edit.

Nice video!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. :)

cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.