Sign in to follow this  
RamonB

RealAir Scout for P3D

Hello RealAir,

Robert

I bought a couple of P3D v3 ready bush planes, but although they are fine planes, they are not up to your standards.
(Sorry, but you spoiled us with your fine aircraft. The Legacy V2 is just superb.)

I believe most of us bush flyers are missing / lacking a serious a Bush plane for Prepar3D.

So My question is:
     Do you plan to sometime update the Scout,Citabria & Decathlon Package to P3D?

If so, will you consider a bit more HP and GTN650/750  support?

PD: I have seen some RL Scout pics with the  Lycoming IO-390 200 HP and equipped with up to the Aspen EFD100 & Garmin GTN750!

Thank You

I couldn't agree more!!!  For sure you would have at least two buyers.

For what it's worth, this would be an absolute buy for me as well.  I'm sure your plate is full with other projects, but even just a compatibility update would be fantastic.

Love your Turbine Duke and Legacy!

Thanks for your enthusiasm chaps. Next on our list is getting the piston Duke up to Legacy and Turbine Duke standards and features and there has been a lot of demand for this via email. To be frank I do not know what will happen after that. I know there are a lot of Citabria/Scout/Decathlon fans out there. Keeping up with two sims now almost doubles the work and time so I do not know whether it will be viable. I'll certainly think about it.

• Upvote 1

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

I use my FSX RealAir Scout/Decathlon in P3D and it works just fine.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Sure but if we were to update it, we'd improve on it and introduce some contemporary innovations.

• Upvote 2

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Sure but if we were to update it, we'd improve on it and introduce some contemporary innovations.

Thank You Robert. For considering it.

I do too.

But after tasting (from relish) the Legacy with GTN's I can only wonder what it would  be like to have a fully equipped P3D Scout flying around with P3D'S superb graphics + ORBX +Tongass Fjords + MistyMoorings.

Pure Joy.

• Upvote 1