Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

I am having a blast... With the Level-d 767

In fact it's been 10 years this addon has been released and it is still for me the best commercial airplane for FS9.

It's bug-free, FPS friendly, reliable and still good looking.

Yes it could receive a face lift (especially the VC) and have an improved FMC (actually the VNAV descent is buggy when two many constraints are set in the flightplan).

But thanks Level-D for 10 years of fun.

Ghiom

• Upvote 1

Delighted to see this post as I reinstalled mine this week (FSX) and love the Level D. I got a little bored with NGX and the PMDG T7, though a great work, is just to automated to be much fun. There are so many shorter domestic real world routes to find for the 767, and it is a joy to hand fly. I use the FS2Crew button editions, and this seems to be the the most detailed FS2Crew I have seen.

Gosh I wish Level D would come back to life and update this aircraft. A modern pannel would be great.

Vic green

I fly the 767 regular as well with the T7.  When the T7 first came out, that's all I flew.  After some time I went back to the 767 and forgot all you had to do to get it going.  I use Andre Folker's vc mod in FSX and its pretty good.  Still up there for being a 10 year old unit.  Wish someone would develop a '57 along the likes of PMDG or Level D.  I think PMDG would be a more likely candidate for it cause all LevelD was doing for ten years is blowing hot air.

Gnacino

• Upvote 1

Happy to see I'm not alone. :-) 

Great Add-on.

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

The LDS767 is a great airliner for both FS9 and FSX. The only thing holding it back is the VC textures.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yes, I only recently installed it. Had it lying around for years! It has moved right up there next to the PMDG MD11 and 737 as my three favorite airliners.

I've been kicking myself for missing out!

A oldie but a beauty.

nebojsa

it would be my plane always .... how can I talk virtual avionics into a remote cdu !!!

may be they don't realise how popular the LD763 is !!

for now, cheers

john martin

They definitely do nky realize how alive the 767 i . I have installed on P3D butni had to downgrade from W10 to W7 to use this bird. Poor DShutt is the only person we see in the forums. Most of the developers are who knows where. They argue the customer base is not there for an updated P3D compatibility patch and that's all I ask for. I for one believe if they took the plunge and updated it they would see the plane comeback to life. Most of the users are just occupied with newer addons and have abandoned it because of most are moving away from FSX. I hope they wake up and do something. The plane to me it's perfect the way out is. I just want an official patch that we can use with P3D. In the mean time QW757 is my new favorite toy for P3D . CS 757/767 work nice but they go haywire with ASN and TCAS does not work properly.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

The LDS767 was the best airliner simulation available for MFS for a long time.

I fly the 767 regular as well with the T7.  When the T7 first came out, that's all I flew.  After some time I went back to the 767 and forgot all you had to do to get it going.  I use Andre Folker's vc mod in FSX and its pretty good.  Still up there for being a 10 year old unit.  Wish someone would develop a '57 along the likes of PMDG or Level D.  I think PMDG would be a more likely candidate for it cause all LevelD was doing for ten years is blowing hot air.

Gnacino

Me too. There has been an LDS757 "in the air" for years, I don't know what happened with that. The 757 is my favorite airliner, a blend of classic all steam gauge cockpits and the full glass of today.

Have you tried FlightFactor's 757 for XP-10?

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

No, I don't have XP-10.  I currently have FSX boxed and FSX-Steam.  I got Steam cause it was five dollars and I thought that it would be further developed.  It is hard to maintain more than one fs.  Anyway, I have the QW 757, its ok, but not at the more sophisticated levels of PMDG & Level D.

Gnacino

You guys NEED to try the iFly 747. Reminds me a little of the LD 767. The VC is incredible for FS9. And we discussed it here a couple months ago how accurate it's FDE is. I've got problems calling one of the best if the best add-on today in any sim. Work of art.

Mark L.

The level-d 767 is much much easier to handle than the ifly 747. Manual flying and AP response (especially under acceleration).

The iFly is very good system wise but not as good as the level-d for dynamics and AP control in general. Perhaps because with (much) lesser FPS, the AP is lagging behind.

I know the iFly FDE have been discussed. My view is that iFly probably made it too realistic for a PC simulator with the flip side that it's difficult to handle and very sensitive to FS weather and environment.

For leisure flyer like me, I'd rather have it a bit more forgiving. My 2 cents.

Ghiom