Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Avsim NOTAM, regarding new UTX-TAC v2.0.... (Caribbean, etc...)

Tons of new features over v1.1

Just now having the new 3D lights on mountain roads and passes was worth the upgrade cost. If you already have UTX-TAC v1.(x), then you can upgrade with the reduction coupon for $14.95 USF.

Highly recommended. Here are two shots of me just rimming St. Lucia at Dusk...and the 3D lights are just great. Of course, if you have ORBX Global..they are also there in that scenery.  Like I said, lots of new stuff...new airports, new scenery...totally worth 15 bucks...or the full up, if you don't have this software.

Yesterday, I shot some scenes at St. Lucia...and that was with UTX-TAC v1.1...and the road-lights were missing from those shots.  You pick them up, in v2.0.

UTXTAC2.png

UTXTAC2_1.png

UTXTAC2_2.png

Nice shots!

FDX, I don't know if you have this product...but if not...and you like the Carib...you pick up sea-plane bases, RAMPS!  You can now with this aircraft I show...drop your landing gear..and power-taxi right up out of the water...this adds quite a lot to immersion.

Having a blast exploring.  The above three shots are at Dusk...at night..the new UTX lights are spectacular...same now as anywhere else..but on an island...looks even better!

Checking out all the new features...so the day is set...and as my standard 'Mitch Setting'...having a blast, doing it!  :dance:

UTX.png

UTC2.png

carib1.png

carib2.png

carib3.png

carib4.png

carib5.png

carib7.png

You can also now install besides FSX (these shots are that), in all versions of P3D, easy as pie.

FDX, I don't know if you have this product...but if not...and you like the Carib...you pick up sea-plane bases, RAMPS!  You can now with this aircraft I show...drop your landing gear..and power-taxi right up out of the water...this adds quite a lot to immersion.

Having a blast exploring.  The above three shots are at Dusk...at night..the new UTX lights are spectacular...same now as anywhere else..but on an island...looks even better!

Checking out all the new features...so the day is set...and as my standard 'Mitch Setting'...having a blast, doing it!  :dance:

UTX.png

UTC2.png

carib1.png

carib2.png

carib3.png

carib4.png

carib5.png

carib7.png

You can also now install besides FSX (these shots are that), in all versions of P3D, easy as pie.

I haven't. I love it!

I haven't. I love it!

Well worth it...you can go to the Flight1.com site and read about the refresh and update.  I haven't really flown yet in Mexico or Central America of which this also covers...so am looking forward to that.  The Carib though..has been done really nice. Great to see those mountain roads now with lighting, other than which ORBX Global doesn't extend to.

Cheers,

Ses

Hi Ses

Very nice shots.

I already upgraded to V2 (just bought it), but haven't installed it yet on P3D.

One question. do you also have FTX/ORBX Global-Vector installed?

Cheers

Cool shots Mitch

Thanks, Rich!

Hi Ses

Very nice shots.

I already upgraded to V2 (just bought it), but haven't installed it yet on P3D.

One question. do you also have FTX/ORBX Global-Vector installed?

Cheers

I did buy that...but was not happy with the product...so i un-installed it, and went totally for FSX and P3D with UTX.  I do have OpenLC Canada and Alaska, Europe, and will get the OpenLC for the rest of North America, when it is released. What you see in all these shots, and others..is UTX in all its glory. If you use any other custom Caribbean Scenery....you need to go into your UTX TAC, and in the AIRPORT MODIFY section, DISABLE all Carib airports that you see there. If you do not, you will get the infamous crater airports and runways.

*** Important, you must uninstall version 1.x BEFORE you install V2. Reboot your system, and then install UTX-TAC V2.x Do not install over v1.x

Thanks, Rich!

I did buy that...but was not happy with the product...so i un-installed it, and went totally for FSX and P3D with UTX.  I do have OpenLC Canada and Alaska, Europe, and will get the OpenLC for the rest of North America, when it is released. What you see in all these shots, and others..is UTX in all its glory. If you use any other custom Caribbean Scenery....you need to go into your UTX TAC, and in the AIRPORT MODIFY section, DISABLE all Carib airports that you see there. If you do not, you will get the infamous crater airports and runways.

*** Important, you must uninstall version 1.x BEFORE you install V2. Reboot your system, and then install UTX-TAC V2.x Do not install over v1.x

Thank you Buddy

Rich Sennett

Is anyone having problems with UTX Tropics on P3D and the LatinVFR Tobago scenery elevations (and hopefully fixed)?

I installed the LVFR Tobago scenery, but the ramp and parts of the runway are about 40 feet above the airport scenery, which covers a lot of area; airport and surrounding town and residences.

Could anyone offer some solutions or ideas to try and fix this? The airport is really well done and very accurate to the real world and I would like to continue using it.

Thanks,