Sign in to follow this  
A340-4

Ezdok Help Please

Hello;

Im trying to figure out a way to change the zoom setting on an imported ezdok profile. Every time I change the zoom to where I would like it to be and save it when I return to that view it is back to where it was before. Does anyone know how to only adjust the zoom setting on an imported ezdok profile? 

Many Thanks,

Hello;

Im trying to figure out a way to change the zoom setting on an imported ezdok profile. Every time I change the zoom to where I would like it to be and save it when I return to that view it is back to where it was before. Does anyone know how to only adjust the zoom setting on an imported ezdok profile? 

Many Thanks,

altering the zoom will need to be done in the EZdok config tool, select add-ons then EZdok camera add-on, show stuido.

then press keypad 2, you should hear a pinging, alter the zoom, then press keypad 2 again to save.

bob

Hello Onebob;

Many thanks for your answer. So just to be clear: I spawn in the plane that I want to edit the zoom in, then Add-ons, show studio, then press the numpad 2 key, I hear a bing-bing-bing, adjust the zoom to my liking and then press the numpad two key again to save? If so, thats what Im doing and it still doesn't save the zoom that I want. 

Many Thanks, 

Just on my way out, will have to check later, is the camera view your editing listed in the studio, btw which version of EZdok are you using and which flightsim.

bob

Hello Onebob;

Yes, the camera view is listed in the studio. I'm using FSX-SE and the latest version of Ezdok. v2? or 1.185 Beta? 

Many thanks. 

Ok got it. So using the mouse zoom will save the zoom to what I would like it to be. Using the default zoom i.e. -  +  doesnt do anything.. 

Once again, 

Many thanks Onebob, 

Ok got it. So using the mouse zoom will save the zoom to what I would like it to be. Using the default zoom i.e. -  +  doesnt do anything.. 

Once again, 

Many thanks Onebob, 

Great, that's good news. not familiar with FSX-SE, maybe some duplicate Keypad entries in the controls section.

I use P3d ver 3.1 now and had to change the keypad for editing from to 2 to 6 for some reason.

bob

Yeah, you have to use the mouse zoom in order for it to save - won't save by using the +/- keys. Took me a few mins to figure out myself the other day!