Sign in to follow this  
jornov

Poor Perfomance

Hi: Still disappointed by the few frames to get even with the 2016 version of the 777. Under P3D have no more than 15 or 16 frames, with the configuration bars less than quarter, my team is Alienware with all available options. In a multi-monitor environment. Under FSX frames are much better around 30 f / p . Moreover, the behavior of the PMDG 737NG is much better in both environments. I must be satisfied with that performance ?. Please comments.

Dell Alienware

8GB, DD 2TB, Nvidia 6900 6GB, Windows 10

Jorge Novelo (from México) 

I must be satisfied with that performance ?

If you're getting worse performance in P3D than in FSX, then you're not configuring things correctly, especially with a GPU like that. We give recommendations in the Intro Manual.

What are your settings, and what other programs are you running in P3D?

Kyle Rodgers

Additionally I use Active Sky Next. For PMDG 737 in addition proatcx. I read the manual in your answer and see it for v3 p3d3 I have v2.2. Thanks for your prompt response.

Additionally I use Active Sky Next.

This can cause a very large performance hit if you're not using the correct version (something you'll have to discuss with HiFi, however). Additionally, cloudy weather will cause a large performance hit. If you're not comparing the same conditions in FSX to P3D, then you're comparing apples to oranges.

Additionally, if you're still on a V2.X platform, you should really be using 2.5.

I read the manual in your answer and see it for v3 p3d3 I have v2.2.

The settings are relatively the same across the platforms/versions.

Full names - first and last - in each post, please.

Kyle Rodgers