Sign in to follow this  
HenningL

Kharkiv: New airport on Simmarket

Never heard of airport either........

Thanks Henning for the heads-up.

This looks like a really great airport.

Only "downside" is that there's already a good freeware for this airport. And I fear that my Mi-8 heliports don't fit anymore with the new scenery...

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Edit:

Never heard of airport either........

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

I bought. Nice scenery. As expected, helipads for the UTT Mi-8 (fitting the old freeware) are some misplaced in position and altitude. The scenery seems to be quite up-to-date, however - the old freeware had more charme somehow. Look at what I mean...

http://www.avsimrus.com/f/simulyatori-89/tu-134leningrad-kharkovsssr-41236.html?action=viewonline

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

I have the freeware version of this airport, but I will buy this new payware version. In the description it says the this new payware scenery is the further development of the freeware 2008 scenery.

As expected, helipads for the UTT Mi-8 (fitting the old freeware) are some misplaced in position and altitude

I did not installed any of my UTT S-76 Afcads. I'm thinking it must be possible to edit the Afcad to suit.

The scenery looks nice. :Cuppa:

The scenery is nice, indeed.

I did correct the altitude of the helipads with success. Now have to find out where they are situated after reconstruction of the airport.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

I did correct the altitude of the helipads with success. Now have to find out where they are situated after reconstruction of the airport.

Seems be three heli spots looking at the chart http://ukhh-scenery.in.ua/ukhh-site/uploads/2013/10/UK_AD_2_UKHH_24-2-1_en_2013-10-17.pdf

The parking spots are up to date btw.

Edit* having looked at Bing and Google maps I'd say chopper corner is to the north of the runway. :smile:

Bought it also. Very nice scenery. Great winter textures.

On the developers website there is a free scenery of the city of Kharkiv. The screenshots on Simmarket show the airport with the city scenery installed. There are two free airfields also on the website. They look good too.

Henning

Seems be three heli spots looking at the chart http://ukhh-scenery.in.ua/ukhh-site/uploads/2013/10/UK_AD_2_UKHH_24-2-1_en_2013-10-17.pdf

The parking spots are up to date btw.

Edit* having looked at Bing and Google maps I'd say chopper corner is to the north of the runway. :smile:

Yes Ed, that's where I have placed the UTT helipads. It seems to be a kind of military/border guards section of the airport; divided from the airport by a fence. Subsequently, only Ukrainian Border Guards helis use it. Looks like:

160205%20Mi2%20UKHH1_zpstsphiqrg.jpg

But I ask myself if the little apron "M" is still active where some more helipads where situated. Polygons are still visible in the scenery and at google maps, too. But no parking spots in the scenery, and also no planes in the air photo. (Although: there are rarely planes at this airport at all...)

160205%20Mi2%20UKHH2_zps1ifdppis.jpg

Same btw for apron "E" (old runway).

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

But I ask myself if the little apron "M" is still active where some more helipads where situated. Polygons are still visible in the scenery and at google maps, too. But no parking spots in the scenery, and also no planes in the air photo.

I think you should go ahead and add the parking spots to the afcad. As I said the parking is correct in this link. http://ukhh-scenery.in.ua/ukhh-site/uploads/2013/10/UK_AD_2_UKHH_24-2-1_en_2013-10-17.pdf

Apron E is also open according to Jeppcharts 13 Nov 2015

I just bought this new UKHH scenery and I installed the freeware UKHD and the freeware city scenery. When I am at UKHD I am starting on runway 02 and after taxing down the runway my plane jumps up and is now floating above the runway.

Is there a specific order to install the scenery? I have UKHH on top, then UKHD, then the city scenery, and then the landclass. If that is correct then what else could be causing my plane to float above the runway? Was there instructions for the freeware city scenery? I didn't see any.

Just wanted to say to ignore my post above. I emailed the makers of the scenery and they sent me a file to fix the height of UKHD.

I think you should go ahead and add the parking spots to the afcad. As I said the parking is correct in this link. http://ukhh-scenery.in.ua/ukhh-site/uploads/2013/10/UK_AD_2_UKHH_24-2-1_en_2013-10-17.pdf

Apron E is also open according to Jeppcharts 13 Nov 2015

I will do so as soon as I am back from holidays. Thanks so far for your research!

Regards,

Harald

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg