Sign in to follow this  
FRed Baron

Don't have "Sound File" folder in my installation

Forgive me if this has been covered already, I haven't seen anyone else speak of this issue in these forums. I was looking for" The Radio Background File comes with Pilot2ATC.  It provides the background static for the ATC Voices". In the user manual it shows that it resides in a folder called sound files. I don't seem to have that folder in my install. Where can I get it? Maybe an incomplete download perhaps?

Thanks in advance,

DustBeats

P.S. I am very excited about this software, I just recently purchased and looking forward to enjoying...!

SIM: X-Plane 11r2

180 degree view- 3 x 55" scenery Monitors -

Multi-pc Network_Each PC connected to Master VIA CAT6e crossover cables on dedicated PCIe Network Adapter....HARDWARE: various Desktop Aviator and Aurduino Boards / GekoSystems Motion Chair / SigtronicS-18 AviationHeadset / SpeechmaticUSBAdapter / GoFlight / FlightIllusion ForceFeedbackYokew/PFC Beech Control Wheel

IMG_2777.jpg?dl=0

This was an oversight on the update build I'm afraid.  I've attached it for you here.  Just create a sub-folder in the Pilot2ATC folder named Sounds and place this file in it.  You can also get similar sound effect files on the internet and place them in the folder and point to them in the Config settings.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Dave

PS: Some cannot see the attached file (including me).  Likely a browser issue.  If so, and you need them, send me an email admin at pilot2atc dot com.

Much appreciated,

Dust

SIM: X-Plane 11r2

180 degree view- 3 x 55" scenery Monitors -

Multi-pc Network_Each PC connected to Master VIA CAT6e crossover cables on dedicated PCIe Network Adapter....HARDWARE: various Desktop Aviator and Aurduino Boards / GekoSystems Motion Chair / SigtronicS-18 AviationHeadset / SpeechmaticUSBAdapter / GoFlight / FlightIllusion ForceFeedbackYokew/PFC Beech Control Wheel

IMG_2777.jpg?dl=0