Sign in to follow this  
raofaisal

Night 3D Lights color variation

I am using Taburet Night 3D products for different countries like GCC, Greece, Oceania etc. in my home cockpit. This cockpit is based on three computers driving three monitors for independent outside scenery views with P3Dv3.1 through wideview program.  I have installed Night 3D after upgradation to P3D v3.1 in December 2015 and Night 3D lights were working excellent in P3D v3.1 on all the three computers / monitors uptill two days ago.Recently, I have started to face an issue in which colour of Taburet lights on my Centre monitor screen is OK. However, the colour on right and left side monitor is yellowish which is different from original Taburet colour configuration. Also the size of lights on right and left side monitor is smaller than that of lights on Centre monitor. Link for both pictures is given below :

Previously the colour of lights on all the three monitors was same i.e. as shown in Centre monitor picture.This issue of colour variation has just appeared recently. I do not know how this happened. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled Taburet Night 3D products again and again on these two computers but the problem is still there. Moreover, Night 3D products are on top of scenery layer in scenery library of P3D.

This problem is appearing in all Night 3D add-ons installed on these computers. One thing to mention is that I recently set the size and brightness of lights in all the three computers as same using FTX Lights configurator. Can this cause the problem ?

Can someone please mention which folders / files in P3D v3.1 are used for showing Night 3D lights and other lights. As Night 3D lights are working correctly in my centre view computer, so I may copy relevant folders / files from that computer and replace those of my both side computers with these folders / files (since all the three computers have same configuration and add-ons). I believe that this solution may work.

This is a test, as my firefox appears to be acting up.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

OK, I will take the hook......... how?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's