Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

GTN750 in B58

Thx for the hint Bert! Unfortunate I dont have any additional radio nor do I know where to put it in the B58 folder....complete cockpit-modding rookie here :-(....sry

1 hour ago, felan09 said:

Thx for the hint Bert! Unfortunate I dont have any additional radio nor do I know where to put it in the B58 folder....complete cockpit-modding rookie here :-(....sry

OK.. panel mods 101:

The line (in the panel.cfg file)

gauge10=P92Gauges!SL30_ants,  172,428,332,82

means:

Go look for a gauge file called P92Gauges, and if you find it, open it up and look for SL30_ants, and put it in a space described by the coordinates 172,428,332,82

So, what you can do is look in your existing airplanes and if you have a radio that you would like to use, simply put its name in place of "P92Gauges!SL30_ants".

OR, you can buy the Ant's Eaglet, install it, and Bingo, Stefan's radio will show up :wink:

https://www.antsairplanes.com/eaglet.html

Hint.. the demo is free.. :smile:

Although I should add that Ant's airplanes are all very well crafted and good value for $$

And.. I just tried the demo and Ant's has actually changed the name to

P92Gauges!p2002_CommSL30

.. and you have to copy the P92Gauges folder from the Ant's panel folder to the P3D Gauges folder...  but then it works!  

Maybe easier to simply use one of your existing radios :cool:

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert