Sign in to follow this  
ducaud

Problem with click points in Virtual Cockpit

I am having problems with some of the click points in  virtual cockpit. cockpit mode

The center button to change to Standard pressure, the Nav switch button and others sometime do not work. It gets fixed by re booting Prepar3D.

Does anybody knows what it is due to?

Thanks

Juan G. Ducaud

Does anybody knows what it is due to?

Welcome to the forum. It's considered good forum practice to search the forum before posting, as many questions have already been answered, to include this one.

See here:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a112/important-and-nearly-foolproof-steps-to-running-your-pmdg-product-in-prepar3d-v3.aspx

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle,

I did search, but I probably did not use the right words. I tried virtual cockpit issues, clickable points  but did no get any returns.

Thanks and Regards

Juan G. Ducaud

I did search, but I probably did not use the right words. I tried virtual cockpit issues, clickable points  but did no get any returns.

Yeah, searching can be a bit of an art. That might sound dumb, but it's true. Just ask any database admin about lesson in query criteria (and then run).

Did you try the steps in the link I posted?

Kyle Rodgers