Sign in to follow this  
holl

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Clickspot problem in VC

Hello,

Im calling out to you for some help with the Q400. I was flying a flight between EVRA-EDDM. It was in the early to late sunset and I had MipMap enabled in the graphics section. From no where the lower part of VC went complete dark and many clickspots went dead. I did a little research and found at that you need to disable MipMap (very strange according to me). I did that and the VC came back to life. But the some clickspots where still dead as the rudder trim and the fms. Im using OPUS live camera and DHM. This is the first encounter of this problem. Have performed flights before this without any problems.

Anyone have a clue?

Your problem is related to OPUS Live Camera, which changes your view point to the point where the click spots won't work. This is not a Q400 related issue, and will happen with EZDOC, anything else that changes view points, and other aircraft.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Your problem is related to OPUS Live Camera, which changes your view point to the point where the click spots won't work. This is not a Q400 related issue, and will happen with EZDOC, anything else that changes view points, and other aircraft.

Best wishes.

I see! But i think its so strange that this problem first occour now. Ive done many flights and never had the problem. Is there anyway around this or can i use some other program to get the "camera shake"

Sorry, I don't use the OPUS, but someone perhaps in the OPUS forums may be able to help.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.