Sign in to follow this  
newtie

Aerosoft Fairbanks and PANC work in P3D V3?

Hi all-

I forgot I had these. I don't see any V3 installers over there but was wondering if anyone has successfully got either/or/both working via migration tool or?

Thanks,

Mark

I have installed PANC (using EMT). I t works with some limitations (no AES Lite). There may also some problem with runway lights during dawn/night which can be circumvented using Simmershome "Light Fix". Make sure you follow the compatibility instructions if you gonna use it with FTX South Alaska.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I have installed PANC (using EMT). I t works with some limitations (no AES Lite). There may also some problem with runway lights during dawn/night which can be circumvented using Simmershome "Light Fix". Make sure you follow the compatibility instructions if you gonna use it with FTX South Alaska.

Hey Harry-

Where can I find the light fix? Funny, I'm downloading FTX SA right now. :>)

I simply added PANC that was left over from a previous install to p3d scenery.cfg. It works great! Haven't seen a need for any migration tool yet.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

PANC has never been full compatible with P3Dv2/3. Main issue are runway lights.

Simmershome has fixed many Aerossoft airports by adding a new AFCAD and excluding some files. You can find it here:

http://simmershome.de/native-p3dv2-light-patches/

it is in German and you have to register.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).