Sign in to follow this  
1st fltsimguy

Orbx Forums - Can Not Reply To

Haven't been active for quite a few days over at Orbx Forums.

I did a major Win7 update as I was quite a few (about 80) updates back on Jan 31. This also included an update to Firefox to v44.

Today I was just catching up on new on forums and when to make a reply to, and nothing happened.  I found that I could not reply to nor could I create a new topic.  Everything else seems to be working fine.

Anyone know what might cause this?  Did I tick someone off over there?  My last post was about BC Ferries compatibility some days back.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Bryan,

Your posts are still there and you have 27 reputation points, which is a good thing. The problem might be on your end.

Jay

Bryan,

Your posts are still there and you have 27 reputation points, which is a good thing. The problem might be on your end.

Jay

Yes Jay, I also can't PM the staff or other members.  Its like something is blocking me.  I do have ad blockers and such but it doesn't seem to matter here at AVSIM.  The problem is what is the problem?

Near CAM3

Hello Bryan

Just a thought.

Have you tried with other explorers. (Run as Administrator, Clean install, no blockers, etc.)

Chrome or the dreadful IE?

try from an IPad or another device.

Bryan,  I had a word with JV while you were away and he banned you.

Just for a month or two. :smile2:

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

I'm having the same issue, was able to message a moderator who told me to update Java.

I have tried that on one of my computers with no luck.

I am not able to reply from my iPhone, iPad , or any of my 3 computers, very strange, hope something can be done.

Bryan & Greg

I started a topic there with your issue.

Lets hope they see it soon.

Yes Jay, I also can't PM the staff or other members.  Its like something is blocking me.  I do have ad blockers and such but it doesn't seem to matter here at AVSIM.  The problem is what is the problem?

Hey, Bryan.  I don't believe it's possible to pm most, if not all, the staff, unless they individually allow it.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Bryan,  I had a word with JV while you were away and he banned you.

Just for a month or two. :smile2:

You bugger, now I know the culprit. :Shame On You:

I'm having the same issue, was able to message a moderator who told me to update Java.

I have tried that on one of my computers with no luck.

I am not able to reply from my iPhone, iPad , or any of my 3 computers, very strange, hope something can be done.

I'll check that out now.

Hey, Bryan.  I don't believe it's possible to pm most, if not all, the staff, unless they individually allow it.

That might explain that issue.

Near CAM3

Got the same problem, since yesterday.  Unable to post, reply, quote etc - can still PM members and, according to my profile, am not in 'bad boy' status.

I can't post either. Everything comes up fine but can't enter any letters in the boxes. I can enter a title for a new topic but it won't let me enter any content.

Larry

Bryan & Greg

Thanks Ramon

Bryan & Greg

OK thanks that might get to the bottom of it.

Near CAM3

Did a Java update, that has had no effect.

Near CAM3