Sign in to follow this  
cyb4

Tail Fin black at PMDG777LR within P3Dv3.1 and repainted textures

Hello,

I wanted to install repainted textures on the 777LR, showing the livery of my Virtual Airline. These repainted textures are working within FSX, but not at P3Dv3.1.

The tail fin, horizontal stabilizer and engines are black, the rest of the plane shows up correctly. It seems, the "pmdg_777_tail.dds" isn't showing up.

The painter did also a repaint for the freighter version of the PMDG 777F. Here the tail unit and engines are showing up correctly within P3Dv3 and also FSX. But if I take this working freighter texture and copy it to the 777LR, it remains black.

What can I do? Where is the difference?

Best regards

Chris

Best regards

Chris Schnaedelbach
CEO / President of Cyber Air Virtual Airlines  (established since 1994)
Intel I7-4790 with 8GB DDR3-1600 Ram; GeForce GTX 970 with 4 GB RAM; Win10 64Bit Home Edition; P3Dv3 and also FSX Acceleration Pack German Version;