Sign in to follow this  
brack4712

777 Routes

AAL moves 77W's between KDFW and KMIA, primarily repositioning for the So American flights so you don't see them often but I've caught a glimpse of a few on FlightAware. These are pretty short trips maybe 2 hr.

Dan Downs KCRP

Are we talkinh about real world schedules here?

Then my favourite is: Singapore Airlines 327 Manchester - Munich

Hi, 

I use these documents with real information with the companies that have 777 in their fleet (AVSIM Library, search it as: "Boeing 777 Route Database Version 1 - June 2015"). 

I hope it helps you with your flights  :wink:  :smile:
  • Upvote 1

Iván Guerrero

On 08/02/2016 at 10:13 AM, Emi said:

ENGX, I do!

Yeah, I prefer citynames over airportnames, haha.

I always bugs me if somebody says xyz airport and I don't know which one is meant. :D

Using city names can be very confusing if that isn't the airport's name. Nottingham Airport is actually EGBN, at Tollerton. EGNX is East Midlands Airport. It's nearer to Derby than Nottingham. 

ki9cAAb.jpg

British Airways have some short 772 flights between Caribbean Islands connecting to the main transatlantic leg.

TLPL-TGPY

TLPL-TTPP

TAPA-TTCP

TAPA-TKPK

TAPA-MBPV

ki9cAAb.jpg

Any route to and from Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok (VHHH), especially with a scenery package like Taxi2Gate, is terrific.

Try VHHH-RJBB Kansai; VHHH-RJTT Haneda; VHHH-WADD Denpasar Bali.

Also TNCM (St Maarten) or KMIA (Miami) to SEQM Quito is a must, with high altitude approach into Runway 36 at Quito. Make sure you switch to terrain when descending.   

Bernard Walford

Some fun routes I love to do using PACOTS...

KIAH-RJAA/RJTT
KSFO-RJAA/RJTT

They're very fun and it tests your flight planning abilities! Lots of ETOPS Alts to choosefrom for all ETOPS restrictions.

#MakePACOTSGreatAgain

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

KATL to KLAX with Delta. That bird goes on to YSSY

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!