Sign in to follow this  
DAVEEBEE1969

Business jet for P3D?

The XLS+ is getting the VC lighting done along with all the coding to get the VC model to play with the avionics. It's really looking good, and we hope when it's released you will feel it was worth the wait.

Awesome... will be nice to have a bizjet with functional systems!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

by

The XLS+ is getting the VC lighting done along with all the coding to get the VC model to play with the avionics. It's really looking good, and we hope when it's released you will feel it was worth the wait.

Hello Robert,

Thanks for this new bit of information. Will the LED lighting coding extend to the cabin area and to the entry stairs? The XLS+ is loaded with LED lighting. If I remember correctly the few non-LEDs are all outside.

A very large portion of the PLUS package is the tightly integrated systems and ergonomic displays of the flight data. Can you tell us a little more about which systems are coded into the ESDG XLS+? Are displayed moving maps and approach charts coded?

A few of us are hoping to still be around when the plane is completed and there is no doubt that I expect it to exceed all expectations.

Best Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

If you´re not looking for deep system integration then Carenados CJ II S550 or the Hawker 850XP. Lionhearts Lear 24B is quiet nice also. My fav is the H850XP and the Lear 24B. I like the flight models and visual models. As for the systems in the H850XP Carenado could have done it a bit more user friendly.

Yes, but those two don't fully work in P3D v3 as far as I know.

Ray, we're all under NDA on the XLS+. At this point we can only say Proline 21, FMC, airframe specific, tightly integrated into the XLS+ and the same applies to the C605.

By the way, we always stand ready to receive more images of the real deal even at this point so if you have a few of the XLS+ LED stuff, drop them over to us... :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

This morning we uploaded a new CX2.0 Installer to address a few issues with FSX:Steam.

In testing, we pointed the new installer to our LM:P3Dv3.1 Academic Version. We were quite surprised and pleased to find that it loads and flies fine in LM:P3Dv3.1 Academic Version using the current FSX:MS Acceleration license. The same applies to Dovetail Games FSX:Steam Edition.
Please keep in mind that those interested, and current owners, must download the CX20X.zip uploaded to our site on or after March 1, 2016.
Current owners may of course, redownload and reinstall using existing license or point install to their LM:P3Dv3.1 Academic Version.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

My credit card is ready for that Carenado CJ2

This morning we uploaded a new CX2.0 Installer to address a few issues with FSX:Steam.

In testing, we pointed the new installer to our LM:P3Dv3.1 Academic Version. We were quite surprised and pleased to find that it loads and flies fine in LM:P3Dv3.1 Academic Version using the current FSX:MS Acceleration license. The same applies to Dovetail Games FSX:Steam Edition.

Please keep in mind that those interested, and current owners, must download the CX20X.zip uploaded to our site on or after March 1, 2016.

Current owners may of course, redownload and reinstall using existing license or point install to their LM:P3Dv3.1 Academic Version.

This is good news!

Downloading as I post here.

Thanks

Will it work with the P3d v3 regular version?

O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you Ron  :wub:

WAT1460.png

Will it work with the P3d v3 regular version?

We've only seen these results in P3DV3.1 Academic so we are unable to answer. :nea:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Oh very cool - thanks Ron

FYI - if anyone wants a cool newer CX paint search " Johnny Rosario" in the Avsim library - there are some Citation Ten liveries

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Oh very cool - thanks Ron

FYI - if anyone wants a cool newer CX paint search " Johnny Rosario" in the Avsim library - there are some Citation Ten liveries

Johnny is a Team Member and he did most of what you see on our XLS+. Great guy and talented painter! :hi:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The chances of the Flight1 Mustang ever being released for P3D are about the same as me walking on Mars within the next two years......wearing only my boxer shorts......and no spacesuit.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Johnny is a Team Member and he did most of what you see on our XLS+. Great guy and talented painter! :hi:

I did not know... his paints are pretty awesome!  I love those modern digital paints on the new bizjets

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |