Sign in to follow this  
DAVEEBEE1969

Business jet for P3D?

Possibly...  but know that I disable UAC and P3D is installed outside of the Program Files directory.  Is there any other files that are supposed to be written to my xml files or cfg files?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

We did no manual editing so can't say you should need to. We see others having issues with dedicated FS drives that are not C:drive with OS.

We never run UAC ON.
Some folks may be unable to get it to run at all but we wanted everyone to know our own experience so they could have the opportunity themselves.

No way we can sort through all the variables folks may encounter but we are glad for those who are enjoying. :hi:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

So everything is fully working on your P3D3 install?  I do have P3D installed on a total separate physical drive (SSD).  MSFS/ESP etc is quite frustrating sometimes, that's for sure.  XP10 runs everything in one folder which is really nice... no permissions issues.

I'm at a loss as to why it wouldn't work.  So for your P3D install... it resides on the same physical drive as your OS?

I guess I'll try a reinstall tomorrow... making sure I have run as admin set

edit: lol... so during uninstall this message pops up - I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that something is amiss..   considering there SHOULD NOT be a ron hamilton users folder on my machine ha ha. - I presume this dll file probably controls part of the citation gauges' ability to read the navigraph airac right?  And if it's not under MY username, but somehow under yours, wouldn't that be an issue?

lol.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

We'll have a look Ryan. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Similar issues as Ryan (re:  no AVIONICS screens) other than FMC.  Amended xml.dll as provided by Ryan - no change - will move my issues over to ESDG Support forums - thanks Ron :wink:

WAT1460.png

Thanks Vince, yes please and Ryan as well. We don't want support issues over here. Just clogs up the pipes.. :fool:

Mods, please trim the fat from this thread as we did not intend for this to happen..

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thank You Ron!

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Hello Ryan,Where can we find some in work images of the F1 Lear35? There is also a new Lear25 that will most likely hit the streets in a few months that will be available in P3D that has a knockout VC.Regards,Ray

Who is doing the 25? Any pics?

Mitchell Haughee

Who is doing the 25? Any pics?

NDA. Can't talk about it, but, long time developer with great resources. The VC textures are outstanding and a real world Lear 25 pilot is on the team.

Sorry I can't tell you more.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I've taken this to ES forums but I posted bad lines of code on page3, the incorrect ones on accident....  the actual lines for the hypergauge are this:

<Launch.Addon>
                <Name>Mindstar Hypergauge</Name>
                <Disabled>False</Disabled>
                <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
                <Path>Modules\HyperGauge.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Did this fix your problem Ryan?

I haven't downloaded and installed this amended version yet. I was thinking that the migration tool may be of assistance even tho' this has been already shown to work for some folks?

Thanks,

Mark

I'm doing some testing at the ES forums

Not fully working yet

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I'll keep an eye out here, or better yet, just go over there.

Thanks,

Mark

I dont think anyone mentioned Flysimware Lear35, I am downloading the latest version, it is not a bad bird with the F1 GTN integration and the working weather radar (ASN or Captain Sim provided). The textures in the VC are so so but it is not a bad product at all... 

John.

I'll keep an eye out here, or better yet, just go over there.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark, you are now activated over there. In addition there is a thread at our forums.

We are requesting that every one wait for a new build which will cure all these ills..

oh by the way, do not use the emt tool at all on our stuff..

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png