Sign in to follow this  
DAVEEBEE1969

Business jet for P3D?

This is great news Ron. It took me quite some time to learn how to fly the Citation X, being my first experience with an FMS/FMC. Now that I have somewhat figured out the basics, it is my favorite aircraft in the hanger. I'm happy to hear I don't have to fire up FSX to fly it anymore.

I have ORBX scenery installed in P3Dv2 and GEX/UTX in P3Dv3. Can the Citation X be installed in both at the same time of just one or the other?

Ted 

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Just had confirmation of positive results on all Three Sim Platforms. P3DV3 users pay close Attention to Installer Instructions.

It's now available from our Main Site Corporate Aviation Catalogs. Note that both Catalogs download the exact same file...

Have fun Gentlemen :smile:

Hey Ron-

Is this installer available at Flight1?  This is where I bought the original.

I'm fine repurchasing from your site if not.

Cheers,

Mark

Hey Ron-

Cheers,

Mark

I found here: http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/uploads/CX20X.zip

http://eaglesoftdg.com/p_ca_catalog.htm

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Jose, you are doing something wrong or your system is. I've downloaded from our site by right clicking the image and saved to Desktop.
Started the unzipped installer, hit the Coupon button, selected the desktop image and the new price popup showed instantly... :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Still getting the error with the coupon which I saved from the following URL:

http://eaglesoftdg.com/Layouts/coupons.htm

For me too. When I tried to checkout I getting error not valid coupon.

Error.jpg

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

This is great news Ron. It took me quite some time to learn how to fly the Citation X, being my first experience with an FMS/FMC. Now that I have somewhat figured out the basics, it is my favorite aircraft in the hanger. I'm happy to hear I don't have to fire up FSX to fly it anymore.

I have ORBX scenery installed in P3Dv2 and GEX/UTX in P3Dv3. Can the Citation X be installed in both at the same time of just one or the other?

Ted

Ted, I'm running FSX Boxed and P3DV3 on the same drive for testing. Go for it.. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Jose, you are doing something wrong or your system is. I've downloaded from our site by right clicking the image and saved to Desktop.

Started the unzipped installer, hit the Coupon button, selected the desktop image and the new price popup showed instantly... :wink:

Ok! No problem until checkout... As I showed in the post 81.

How can we solve this?

José Luís

I think Flight 1 has your record, so just download from ESDG and ask to reinstall and it will work.

To Ron and the ESDG folks: a big thank-you.  Airliner is never my thing as it feels like work, but small jet and the dream of owning the real thing (as if that going to ever happen!), well that, I can live with.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

You coupon guys go to our forums, We do support over there, NOT here at Avsim. :wink:

Hey Ron-

Cheers,
Mark

No, our Site or Sim Market when they get the new file up over there.
We've always used the F1 wrapper except the new deal SM.
See our Main Site FAQs Page. :smile:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

For me too. When I tried to checkout I getting error not valid coupon.

Error.jpg

You coupon guys go to our forums, We do support over there, NOT here at Avsim. :wink:

Ok! Ron,

I open a post in your forum.

:smile:

José Luís

Answered there Jose Luis. Just checked again and it's working folks..

Same issue here with Check out, all goes well until then.

Rinse and Repeat by deleting old and redowloading new coupon guys, it's working. :smile:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

To Ron and the ESDG folks: a big thank-you. Airliner is never my thing as it feels like work, but small jet and the dream of owning the real thing (as if that going to ever happen!), well that, I can live with.

You are welcome Anxu00. We too like the complex corporate offerings but realistic operation is a must.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Ron, possibly a little off topic but where does the twin commanche stand? One of my favorites back in the day. Is there an update planned? P3d compatible? I would love to see this plane brought up to current standards. Not that it is really lacking. I am happy to hear EDG is getting back in the game. U have been missed.

Matt Wilson