Sign in to follow this  
DAVEEBEE1969

Business jet for P3D?

Hi All,I wonder if there is anyone out there who offer a suggestion for a business jet suitable for P3D. I tried Carenado's XP850,it was completely unflyable due to very low framerates (.3 fps) 0n my i7 based pc. My confidence in Carenado products now is very low as I was not able to get any support of any kind. Ideally it would need an updatable FMC. I have been waiting to hear from Eaglesoft who I know are developing this kind of aircraft for P3D but it has been a long time coming. Any helpful suggestion will be much appreciated.

Hi Dave,

It's a waiting game - Eaglesoft as you mentioned - maybe the F1 Mustang will receive an update (although I'm not really a fan of the G1000)  - or - I think I saw MilViz has a Lear in their future... Personally - after all these years of seeing the default Lear - it will be nice to finally see a "payware" quality modern Lear... This is probably where I'm looking to spend my money...

Carenado would need solid rave reviews before I'd purchase one of their products again - too many negative comments, half finished products, lack of support, and bad experiences for my tastes...

I can wait...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Scott, I think you are right there. I think Eaglesoft is probably the most likely contender for the job. I have been flying the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 'PRO' and it works perfectly on my system(strange why the XP850 never would) I would like to fly a jet at some time. I'm really looking for a 'payware' aircraft that is going to be on a par with Majestic or PMDG . I guess I will have to be patient.

I would suggest having a look at FlySimWare's Lear 35. It has the Garmin GTN750 integrated into the panel(separate purchase) and it will drive the autopilot and provide vertical nav on gps approaches. Graphics are pretty good, If you like an analogue panel it's pretty darn good.

In short its enjoyable to fly.

Dave

I'm also looking for a business jet but I'd like something more recent than Lear 35. I really liked Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0 and F1 Cessna Mustang in FSX but I'm not holding my breath for those two since P3D is already at version 3 and those are still FSX exclusive. There is one from Carenado that supports P3D v3 but that's about it. I hope we'll get some quality business jets in the near future for P3D v3.

Tomaz,

The most recent P3D business jet with the most capability is the Carenado Phenom 300 with the F1 GTN750 add on. This has a recent Avsim review and is reviewed in the current PC Pilot magazine.

There are several potential releases this year that are expected to be available for P3D - first will probably be the Citation CJ2 w/ Proline 21 from Carenado followed by Eaglesoft's long awaited XLS+, Then further down the road the ESDG Challenger 605.

Of course, we could always be surprised on any given day.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Eaglesoft's long awaited XLS+
Hopefully this year and not the end of the year  :smile: Business jet fit my sim need/fantasy of total freedom.  I found airliner sim reminds me too much of work, ferrying people to and fro.  P3D as a platform has been out a more than 3 years, yet it devoid of any serious business jet offering (yes I know about the Lear from FlightSimWare, but it's too old for my taste).

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Flight1 is doing a Lear 35 with GTN integration

Pics look better than the current one available

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Link ???

:)  

Thanks...  

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ryan,

Where can we find some in work images of the F1 Lear35? There is also a new Lear25 that will most likely hit the streets in a few months that will be available in P3D that has a knockout VC.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

If you´re not looking for deep system integration then Carenados CJ II S550 or the Hawker 850XP. Lionhearts Lear 24B is quiet nice also. My fav is the H850XP and the Lear 24B. I like the flight models and visual models. As for the systems in the H850XP Carenado could have done it a bit more user friendly.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Link ???

:)

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

Not 100% confirmed but the F1 topic is here with link to FSDeveloper forums

http://www.simforums.com/forums/flight1-cirrus-sr22t_topic54962.html

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Or download Rob Richardson's lovely freeware Hawker Siddeley (DH) 125. Steam gauges but excellent performance from this classic biz jet. Great on the FPS too. For P3D you need the FA18 Hornet dll from FSX.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Not 100% confirmed but the F1 topic is here with link to FSDeveloper forums
http://www.simforums...topic54962.html
Lear Jet strangely enough does not appeal to me.  Oh well.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I know we all want a long range jet but those are typically equipped with highly advanced avionics - no developer would make enough money on the project

It would be sweet if the old FA50 got a makeover

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |