Sign in to follow this  
DAVEEBEE1969

Business jet for P3D?

This is great news Ron. It took me quite some time to learn how to fly the Citation X, being my first experience with an FMS/FMC. Now that I have somewhat figured out the basics, it is my favorite aircraft in the hanger. I'm happy to hear I don't have to fire up FSX to fly it anymore.

I have ORBX scenery installed in P3Dv2 and GEX/UTX in P3Dv3. Can the Citation X be installed in both at the same time of just one or the other?

Ted 

Just had confirmation of positive results on all Three Sim Platforms. P3DV3 users pay close Attention to Installer Instructions.

It's now available from our Main Site Corporate Aviation Catalogs. Note that both Catalogs download the exact same file...

Have fun Gentlemen :smile:

Hey Ron-

Is this installer available at Flight1?  This is where I bought the original.

I'm fine repurchasing from your site if not.

Cheers,

Mark

Jose, you are doing something wrong or your system is. I've downloaded from our site by right clicking the image and saved to Desktop.
Started the unzipped installer, hit the Coupon button, selected the desktop image and the new price popup showed instantly... :wink:

This is great news Ron. It took me quite some time to learn how to fly the Citation X, being my first experience with an FMS/FMC. Now that I have somewhat figured out the basics, it is my favorite aircraft in the hanger. I'm happy to hear I don't have to fire up FSX to fly it anymore.

I have ORBX scenery installed in P3Dv2 and GEX/UTX in P3Dv3. Can the Citation X be installed in both at the same time of just one or the other?

Ted

Ted, I'm running FSX Boxed and P3DV3 on the same drive for testing. Go for it.. :wink:

Jose, you are doing something wrong or your system is. I've downloaded from our site by right clicking the image and saved to Desktop.

Started the unzipped installer, hit the Coupon button, selected the desktop image and the new price popup showed instantly... :wink:

Ok! No problem until checkout... As I showed in the post 81.

How can we solve this?

I think Flight 1 has your record, so just download from ESDG and ask to reinstall and it will work.

To Ron and the ESDG folks: a big thank-you.  Airliner is never my thing as it feels like work, but small jet and the dream of owning the real thing (as if that going to ever happen!), well that, I can live with.

You coupon guys go to our forums, We do support over there, NOT here at Avsim. :wink:

Hey Ron-

I'm fine repurchasing from your site if not.

Cheers,
Mark

No, our Site or Sim Market when they get the new file up over there.
We've always used the F1 wrapper except the new deal SM.
See our Main Site FAQs Page. :smile:

For me too. When I tried to checkout I getting error not valid coupon.

Error.jpg

You coupon guys go to our forums, We do support over there, NOT here at Avsim. :wink:

Ok! Ron,

I open a post in your forum.

:smile:

Answered there Jose Luis. Just checked again and it's working folks..

Same issue here with Check out, all goes well until then.

Rinse and Repeat by deleting old and redowloading new coupon guys, it's working. :smile:

To Ron and the ESDG folks: a big thank-you. Airliner is never my thing as it feels like work, but small jet and the dream of owning the real thing (as if that going to ever happen!), well that, I can live with.

You are welcome Anxu00. We too like the complex corporate offerings but realistic operation is a must.

Ron, possibly a little off topic but where does the twin commanche stand? One of my favorites back in the day. Is there an update planned? P3d compatible? I would love to see this plane brought up to current standards. Not that it is really lacking. I am happy to hear EDG is getting back in the game. U have been missed.

Ron, possibly a little off topic but where does the twin commanche stand? One of my favorites back in the day. Is there an update planned? P3d compatible? I would love to see this plane brought up to current standards. Not that it is really lacking. I am happy to hear EDG is getting back in the game. U have been missed.

Glad you asked Matt. The Twin Comanche is already a dual Installer for FSX:MS and P3DV3 as are our Cirrus SR22 Series Avidyne Equipped AC in our P3D GA Catalog.

Our goal is to eventually make all of our FSX products available in the same manner :smile:

While waiting for my forum access.  

Whats the secret to getting throttles to work?  I have a paid version of FSUIPC and CHProducts yoke.  Single throttle control will not go to idle so I'm always at 50% N1.

I've read setting up the throttles readme but I feel like a total idiot as I cannot get the throttles to work at all.  I've spent 3 hours trying to figure it out.

Thanks if anybody can help.

Thanks for the help.  So far Pete Dowson's recommendation about putting a "bug" back in FSUIPC helped somewhat.  Still fine tuning throttles going on 4 hours now.

I'll have it figured out by Sunday hopefully.

Well I'm joining you...  I'm pretty lost myself - I just purchased FSUIPC for the very first time...  I got the throttles sort of working (idle is like 26% and 94 is max - good) but FLC isn't really working...  it just overspeeds in the climb...  obviously I need more work.

For people with the CX and FSUIPC - if I don't want to calibrate anything else with FSUIPC can I just set the ini file per my links above and be ok?  Or do I need to full calibrate my CH throttle in FSUIPC?

I prefer to NOT use the calibration in FSUIPC (I use the one in P3D only) and have no issues with my Logitech throttle.  FADEC  works great.  Just make sure if you use the FLC in climb out that FADEC is not showing TO.   My magenta mark on the speed tape  shows 250 under 10000 feet and the speed holds there by increasing the FPM .

Before buying FSUIPC the lowest N1 I had on idle was like 52%...  Now with FSUIPC it's around 25%.  I think I've got the FADEC pretty much working - I posted over at the ES forums about it... maybe you could check there to make sure I'm understanding it correctly.

Ryan,

I have flown the Citation X 2.0 in FS9, FSX and now PD3V3. I used the simulators calibration for my CH throttles in all of them. It works well. Please try re calibrating your throttles with the simulator tool and not FSUIPC. 

Hopes this helps,

Greg

Without Fsuipc the fadec will not work properly.

No matter how well you think it is working via p3D calibration, it is simply not acting as a fadec, full stop. If you think it is then you are not flying this add on properly.