Sign in to follow this  
dromeascr

Programm Pin Error

What's that message? I just got it today and after that, I couldn't access the FMC page in the Right CDU (This does not go for FSActions and PMDG setup). 

It's not something particulary bothering me, I just want to know out of curioshity.

Thanks.

What's that message? I just got it today and after that, I couldn't access the FMC page in the Right CDU (This does not go for FSActions and PMDG setup). 

It's not something particulary bothering me, I just want to know out of curioshity.

Thanks.

From FCOM2 page 10.10.58 - Program Pin Connection Invalid. Maybe the connection is loose. I don't think any of this applies. I have never seen that message in the T7 FMC. I got it a couple of times in the NGX. But when that message appeared FSX did a CTD. Not quite as mild as this one. In the NGX I believe it was because I had entered too much data on the legs page without cleaning the pages up.  I had a runway and STAR entered for KLAX. But I decided to try a different runway and STAR never thinking that I wasn't going to the transition for the new STAR so it was back to the first runway and STAR. By now I had bits and pieces of two runways and two STARS In the FMC plus a complete runway and STAR. Plus tons of discos in the FMC. It was at this point the mouse cursor changed to an hourglass and FSX did a CTD. Too much junk in the FMC.

George,

Did you happed to update or change your Navdata recently as this typically happens when a selected piece of data is missing or corrupt.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

George,

Did you happed to update or change your Navdata recently as this typically happens when a selected piece of data is missing or corrupt.

I updated to NG1602 about a week ago or so, but I'm 100% sure it doesn't has to do with that, I haven't touched my NavDate since I updated -no offense in any way...

From FCOM2 page 10.10.58 - Program Pin Connection Invalid. Maybe the connection is loose. I don't think any of this applies. I have never seen that message in the T7 FMC. I got it a couple of times in the NGX. But when that message appeared FSX did a CTD. Not quite as mild as this one. In the NGX I believe it was because I had entered too much data on the legs page without cleaning the pages up.  I had a runway and STAR entered for KLAX. But I decided to try a different runway and STAR never thinking that I wasn't going to the transition for the new STAR so it was back to the first runway and STAR. By now I had bits and pieces of two runways and two STARS In the FMC plus a complete runway and STAR. Plus tons of discos in the FMC. It was at this point the mouse cursor changed to an hourglass and FSX did a CTD. Too much junk in the FMC.

I don't think that's my case. 

To me, it occured while I shutting down stuff to put it in a preflight state after I had landed a previous flight. 

I updated to NG1602 about a week ago or so, but I'm 100% sure it doesn't has to do with that, I haven't touched my NavDate since I updated -no offense in any way...

No offense taken; however, Navigraph had a temporary problem with the PMDG download from their server and fixed it later same day. Make sure your data is okay by downloading 1602 again.

Dan Downs KCRP

No offense taken; however, Navigraph had a temporary problem with the PMDG download from their server and fixed it later same day. Make sure your data is okay by downloading 1602 again.

I will, just in case. Thanks for your interest.

Best Regards