Sign in to follow this  
Guest Iwant2flya757200

FFX 737 Speed

Hi, is there a file out there that corrects the FDE on FFX 737-300, 400, 500? It seems that they fly way to fast and overspeed very easily, or are they like that in real life.Thanks,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest uncle owen

What do you meen buy to fast like how fast I think these 737 fly around M.75/76 what are yours doing

Well, I should have explaned better, sorry. I ment when I hit full throttle on departure and start climbing, even with a full load of fuel I have to pull the throttles way back so the plane will not fly faster than 250 knots under 10,000 feet.Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest uncle owen

Well not saying thats right but the real 737 is a power house on take off but you could check in your aircraft cfg look for[TurbineEngineData][jet_engine]and see what the static thrust is set to and the jet scalarstatic_thrust = 20000.000thrust_scalar =1.00these i from one of my 737-300hope this helps

>Well not saying thats right but the real 737 is a power house>on take off but you could check in your aircraft cfg look for>>[TurbineEngineData]>[jet_engine]>>and see what the static thrust is set to and the jet scalar>>static_thrust = 20000.000>>thrust_scalar =1.00>>these i from one of my 737-300>>hope this helps>Well mine was set to:static_thrust = 22000.000

Hey Bill, Go ahead and download fab733di.zip from the file library. It's a 737-300 panel and he included a pretty good FDE file made just for the FFX plane.Hope this helps! :-wave

---Brian Bash---
398 HR MEL PPL and climbing!

Guest Iwant2flya757200

Well I'm reaalyy confused here, everyone that's posted has offered another file to fix the problem, I've downloaded and flown the FFX 737-300 and she flys grate, if you're blowing through 250 below ten, than leave the throttle full and pull the stick back and slow down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The 73, just like most jets will climb like a bat outa Helll below ten.