Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Pilot 2 ATC Version 2

Hi Bill, Richard and All.

Thought I would jump in here.  The upgrade from V1 to V2 is free.

The reason we wanted to limit the Beta of V2 to existing V1 users is so the initial setup issues and learning curve of V1 are behind you when you move up to V2.  And of course, we want to be laser focused on the Beta testing and fixing rather than responding to hundreds of new trial users' setup questions.

We would love to have you in the Beta program.  We hope to start it in the extremely near future, measurable in hours.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave:

If I buy current version tonight how long before I can get in on beta version, that would be great

Richard

You should not be worried about the voice commands. They may of take a while to get use to but once you have them under your belt they are purely awesome to use, they add a lot to the experience.

Ken 

Yep, and you have the NEW 'Say it'  button to help you through that learning curve.  In fact I use it most of the time during testing, once I knew that the VOICE communications worked OK.   

Just allowed more focus on other issues instead of worrying about getting the voice commands right; on which they are lot of different way to reply to ATC with voice and they get understood OK, even with my British accent  :wink:

Thanks Guys - great information

Rich Sennett

Just to keep everyone up to date, we are working on some last minute issues. Once these are sorted and tested then the BETA will be released.

Not sure on the time frame currently, but not long

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Just to keep everyone up to date, we are working on some last minute issues. Once these are sorted and tested then the BETA will be released.

Not sure on the time frame currently, but not long

Super - still at work so may work out very nicely - thanks Clive

Rich Sennett