Found it dah

All good.

Guys

ProATC will have another update very shortly, so do not panic. :smile:

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Clive,

I hope they fix the USA vectoring in ProATC........I haven't been using this app because of this flaw.........so I will wait and see!

P2A looks very appealing, and I intend to give it a try, and if I really like this app, I will switch over to P2A as Dave, the developer, seems very enthusiastic, appears to be working very hard, and is very VISIBLE to his customer base. He appears to provide great support.

BTW - welcome to the P2A A/B team Clive, you are very experienced at ATC, so that will be a big help!

So it is great to have multiple choices as to products, and may the best man(App) win.........I'm optimistic either way!

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Thanks Bill, yes the USA vectoring issue will be fixed, that's all I can say to be honest.

Yes, I can honestly say Dave is one of the most enthusiastic developers I have had the pleasure to work with, there has been a few over the years  :smile:

Updates released even on Christmas Day, that's commitment for you.

P2A will be a serious contender for the 'number one' ATC program, trust me  :dance:

Hopefully the beta will be released VERY soon, just a few more tweak and testing then it will go into Beta, so stay tuned. 

The time difference doesn't help either to be honest, Dave is normally Up for UK time so that doesn't help; I think he must have 2 clocks local time and UK time !

Bill, have you got V1?.

If you have great, as you will get the Beta.  It would be good to have you on board :wink:

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Hi Richard

Great to here. Have you got V1?

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Can Pilot2ATC be installed on a different PC from the one running the sim ( FSX:SE in my case ) ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Hi Richard

Great to here. Have you got V1?

I have but not willing to use voice commands thats why I am really excited about V2 - cant wait  :wink: looks like time to setup second monitor 

Also looked into a new voice - found a good one Hannah but about 40$ dollars US but man sounds real

https://www.cereproc.com/en/node/734

Rich Sennett

Can Pilot2ATC be installed on a different PC from the one running the sim ( FSX:SE in my case ) ?

Yep, no problems it uses WideClient

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Yep, no problems it uses WideClient

Ok! Thx!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Clive

"Bill, have you got V1?.

If you have great, as you will get the Beta.  It would be good to have you on board :wink:"

No I don't. If I pick up V1, will I have to purchase V2?

I figured that V2 would be a paid update.

I will buy V1 if V2 is a free update, otherwise I will wait until V2 comes out.

However, I would like to participate in the Beta Program as this program looks exciting.

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Clive

However, I would like to participate in the Beta Program as this program looks exciting.

Bill Clark

Same here :)

Rich Sennett

Hi Bill, Richard and All.

Thought I would jump in here.  The upgrade from V1 to V2 is free.

The reason we wanted to limit the Beta of V2 to existing V1 users is so the initial setup issues and learning curve of V1 are behind you when you move up to V2.  And of course, we want to be laser focused on the Beta testing and fixing rather than responding to hundreds of new trial users' setup questions.

We would love to have you in the Beta program.  We hope to start it in the extremely near future, measurable in hours.

Thanks,

Dave

I have but not willing to use voice commands thats why I am really excited about V2 - cant wait  :wink: looks like time to setup second monitor 

Also looked into a new voice - found a good one Hannah but about 40$ dollars US but man sounds real

https://www.cereproc.com/en/node/734

Richard

You should not be worried about the voice commands. They may of take a while to get use to but once you have them under your belt they are purely awesome to use, they add a lot to the experience.

Ken 

Yep, and you have the NEW 'Say it'  button to help you through that learning curve.  In fact I use it most of the time during testing, once I knew that the VOICE communications worked OK.   

Just allowed more focus on other issues instead of worrying about getting the voice commands right; on which they are lot of different way to reply to ATC with voice and they get understood OK, even with my British accent  :wink:

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image