Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

ADD-On-Liveries

Hello, I currently have a PMDG Royal Dutch KLM CARGO Boeing 747-8i / F cargo plane, but I would like to have a KLM Boeing 747-8i / F passenger airliner, I have this plane downloaded from PMDG AD-ON Liveries, but this is also a CARGO plane.

Is there a solution please?

ScreenHunter_537Feb.0918.10.png

ScreenHunter_537Feb.0918.11.png

ScreenHunter_537Feb.0918.08.png

Thank you Kyle.

I was hoping for an original Livery PMDG 747-400 aircraft ADDON you can install so, haha.

I have now downloaded a paint kit, but I still manage to paste command lines, and there are also * .dds files you need to put somewhere.

Now i've to find someone to help me...

ScreenHunter_537Feb.0922.31.png

[fltsim.x+1]
title=PMDG 747-406M KLM asia / Air France city of Hongkong
sim=B747-400
model=GE
panel=VC
sound=GE
texture=PHBFH
kb_checklists=PMDG747-400_CHECK
atc_id_color=0xffffffff
atc_id=PH-BFH
atc_airline=KLM asia
atc_flight_number=KL889
ui_manufacturer=BOEING
ui_type=747-400 GE
ui_variation=KLM asia City of Hongkong
ui_typerole=747-400
ui_createdby="PMDG"

ScreenHunter_537Feb.0922.26.png

Regard, Jaap Mooijer

[fltsim.x+1]

This means "whatever the last entry is, plus one." So, if you have 10 entries in there already, change the x+1 to 11. so that it's [fltsim.11]. I'm 99% sure that whoever made that paintkit included a Read Me file to tell you how to install it. It would do you a lot of good to read things that are given to you.

Kyle Rodgers

I'm 99% sure that whoever made that paintkit included a Read Me file to tell you how to install it. It would do you a lot of good to read things that are given to you.

Thank you Kyle for the encouragement, I really hate to change programs or add, but I'm responsible now since the last three days to place Sceneries and Paint kits, loading the PMDG B747 passenger aircraft has now succeeded ...

Many thanks for the help,  and of course thanks to designer of Paint Kit:  Dion Methorst

PMDGBoeing747-400.png