Sign in to follow this  
jjgp101

Installed B737 in other computer

I have B737 for both simulators FSX and P3D but in this moment I only use the versión for P3Dv3 in my main computer at my home.

I am going to uninstall  the versión for FSX in this main computer in order to install it in a second computer I have in my  cottage .... is there any problem ???

Thanks in advance.

J J Gómez

I am going to uninstall  the versión for FSX in this main computer in order to install it in a second computer I have in my  cottage .... is there any problem ???

No, but make sure to return the license on the old computer using the license return function we've provided, before activating on the new machine. The steps are in the Intro Manual near the end.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks sir .... unregistered done ... along this week I'll install again in my other computer ...

Thanks again

J J Gómez Prieto

Has the ability to return the license via the FMC been ported over to the 737?

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Has the ability to return the license via the FMC been ported over to the 737?

Yep. Quite some time ago, along with weather radar (with ASN) and a few other minor items. Just make sure you have the latest version.

Kyle Rodgers