Sign in to follow this  
vololiberista

PF3 ATC with FS9

I thought to offer this video of PF3 to show a sample of what it can do. I have included lots of other voices for you to compare with those of PF3. For example the pushback crew, cabin safety announcements, cabin flight deck interaction and speed calls etc..

The voices: Personally I hear little or no difference and I would happily say that the PF3 voices are as close to real as one can get. If anyone dares suggest that they are robotic you will be shot at dawn and a blindfold will be provided for a micro transaction fee.

The flight: The routing is LIMZ --> LIMF and is exactly the same as that found in the user manual. It is an IFR flight airborne for just 16 minutes. This flight plan or any other permutation of an IFR fpl between these two airports in PFE never worked. It was totally confused due to "waypoints too close together" etc. and PFE would send me on an airborne version of the Tour d'Italia. You should turn that option off as it is largely superfluous in PF3. In the flight we are given a SID and a STAR to fly (pretty much back to back!) You will hear the handovers and instructions. Also in the final part of the flight you will hear the speed reduction calls. I'm not told to descend to the FAP because that is my cruise level already. After landing I am told to turn left off the runway then given taxi instructions to my gate. My PO will give me directions. At the gate he will slow me down etc. (the distance at which he does this can be adjusted in PF3 - I like to be given a lot of notice so...) PF3 disconnects when the parking brake is applied at the gate.

The Video: I'm not a professional youtuber and I don't have a cutting edge gaming rig. Just an ordinary average pc. Even my screen is low spec! In fact Albert is a quite long in the tooth now being more than 5 years old. And in computer terms he would qualify for a telegram from the Queen. However he is well behaved and reliable and doggedly uploaded the video to YT over ten and a half hours!!!!!!
I tried a long time ago with Fraps. But really hated it as it was so much work. It only ever recorded in 4mb chunks all having to be stitched together. Each 4mb chunk had sound sync problems as well and then it all had to be converted to mp4. Now I use bandicam which gives me an immediate result. Nice! I do wish though that YT's idea of HD was the same as bandicam. So apologies for the "soft focus". That is YT's fault.

The aircraft: The aircraft is David Maltby's Super VC10 in FS9. However the panel update is mine containing around 700 gauge elements instead of the original 140. I made a lot of other alterations too, To the engine sounds, engine performance including P7 and lots of other stuff.

The object of the video though is to present PF3
so here it is

• Upvote 1

What's the question?

To what question are you referring?

Precisely

What's the question?

Precisely

There is no question so your posts are nonsensical. If your intention is to troll forget it!

There is no question so your posts are nonsensical. If your intention is to troll forget it!

I simply asked if you had a question about the product.  Your answer made no sense to me.  I am not trolling, but you can forget it.

I simply asked if you had a question about the product.  Your answer made no sense to me.  I am not trolling, but you can forget it.

Why would "I" have a question about the product if I am a beta tester?

Please let it go.

ok - this is going nowhere.

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors