I'm actually considering picking up the Pro Flight Multi Panel and the Radio Panel...

Have both and have had virtually no problems with them.  The two biggest things to keep in mind - they're power hungry, so be sure you buy a good quality powered USB hub to run them from.  If you try to run them directly from computer ports you WILL have issues with them locking up.  The second is that SPAD drivers take them from OK to very good.  In particular, without SPAD the multipanel only works well with FSX default plane style autopilots while with SPAD it becomes quite versatile and tailor-able to most 3rd party planes, and the SPAD drivers also fix the issue of the radio panel knob detents not aligning with frequency changes.

Sure wish this issue with the throttles would get resolved.  I use a pair of throttles for multi-engine support, so the option of replacing the yoke to get a replacement throttle set only takes me halfway there.  I need the USB throttle as well.  My throttles are still usable, but getting increasingly glitchy as the pots continue to wear.

Scott

My advice to the Saitek Pro Flight product manager:

1) Replace the current pots used in your TQs, and maybe consider a redesign by whomever made the TPM - whic is a vey good unit.

2) Redesign the internals of your Yoke. Current construction makes it almost useless for any kind of pro flight usage. It has zero precision. Also, add a powered USB hub so it can be used as a connector for all the other peripherals.

3) Make some decent drivers and software, and please scrap the current bloatware you're making. Just aske the guy who made SPAD very politely if he could help you out.

4) increase prices by 20%. I'll gladly help support your efforts to increase quality, and so will most of your customers!

• Upvote 1

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

If they were like any other company they would be reading all the feedback from these forums and .... whats the cost of some kind of spring.... it would be less than a dollars worth made in China, added to the cost of the product. If the current retail prices are a reflection of the wholesale price then  I think they could afford the extra $.