Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

KJFK ERR: 04L RW N/A

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

Dan Downs KCRP

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm not sure if its even relevant to your error but I've gotten runway N/A for arrival when I have a mis-matched STAR & runway. Look at the actual STAR you chose and make sure that particular runway is an option in that particular STAR. Otherwise change the STAR to one that includes that runway, or change the runway that works with the STAR you want to using.

Maybe you updated your AIRAC cycle and the STAR changed or something - and what worked before doesn't anymore. 

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm not sure if its even relevant to your error but I've gotten runway N/A for arrival when I have a mis-matched STAR & runway.

Similar terminology: ARR NA FOR RWY. Could be it, depending on what you both saw.

Kyle Rodgers

Well I even redid the flightplan and got the same thing. The only difference I see is that the flight plan maker has a slightly different name for the sid that I was trying to use. (it has a 01 in the flight plan and no number everywhere else)

Patrick Boynton

Well I even redid the flightplan and got the same thing. The only difference I see is that the flight plan maker has a slightly different name for the sid that I was trying to use. (it has a 01 in the flight plan and no number everywhere else)

Sounds like corrupted nav data. That was an issue on this cycle.

Kyle Rodgers

Guess I will just wait several months before flying again.

From what I understand, navigraph fixed the issue, so you might consider reinstalling the nav data.

EDIT: Full names, every post. Auto-signatures should be available to you in your account settings.

Kyle Rodgers

Guess I will just wait several months before flying again.

For auto-signature try this. Click on your user name in upper right corner, click on My Profile, click on Edit My Profile, click on Signature, in Edit Signature enter your first and last name, click save  and your name will be on all of your posts.

I had the corrupt problem with my recent AIRAC update, I fixed it by deleting the ARPT_RWY.dat file and having it rebuild when I loaded the 777. No issues since then. I located the file in my PMDG/NAVDATA folder.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

I had the corrupt problem with my recent AIRAC update, I fixed it by deleting the ARPT_RWY.dat file and having it rebuild when I loaded the 777. No issues since then. I located the file in my PMDG/NAVDATA folder.

Ah - true. Good call on that one, too! I always forget about it.

Kyle Rodgers

So, in order to use this one forum I must give out everyone on AVSIM my name. That sounds great.

At least in this subforum, yes. This is not new, and from the looks of your account, you aren't either.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

If you need support and don't wish to provide your name in a semi-public forum, you can use the link in my signature to obtain direct support.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks, my problem is I've tried to get support from AVSIM they claim not to have any record of my account....

Patrick Boynton