Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

New Zealand: The lost sheep mission

This mission, should you accept it, involves locating and rounding up sheep that have escaped from their various farms and are attempting to set up an alternative society. Obviously this would create havoc for the resident New Zealanders as they are outnumbered by sheep 150-1! Having caught the outlaw sheep they are to be taken to the Franz Josef abattoir where they will be made an example of.

As usual, if you are caught during this mission AVSIM will deny all knowledge of you.

This post will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Bom bom bom-bom bom bom ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫

Flight PLAN

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

No SkyVector for you as it is top secret... Nahh... It seems that the processing part of the site (no maps, cannot sign in, forum down) has blown up. Most likely due to the self destruction =@ of the previous post. Will amend if it comes back. 

:dirol: - Please fill out the MP sheet with your aircraft title so we can see you in other than a trike. 

EDIT - It's baaaack. Maybe Ron's self destruct mechanism wasn't strong enough. Not much there, terrain familiarity, satellite IR & winds are about it. HERE

folding_map_1.gif

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Would love to accept the mission but.....the RVs in the driveway, packed and ready to go.

In a few short days I'm doing my own SoCal flight...well RVing...to San Diego, Santee to be exact, just next door to KSEE Gillespie Field in El Cajon.

I'll be enjoying the sights, sounds, sun, beaches, golfing, hockey games in LA, visiting friends, everything the area has to offer for six weeks.

I offered up to Orbx that I would be able to photograph Gillespie Field while I'm there if they wanted, haven't heard boo back.

12622358_10156451469935150_6706501483868

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

That's not an RV, it's another bloody house! :rolleyes:

+1!  Enjoy your trip Bryan.  Stop by Monterey and give us a shout, if you have a mind to.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Us Kiwi`s don`t treat our sheep like this Ron, would you kindly Amend that fp and drop them off at the Walter Peak Station in NZQN for a 3 day Spa and pampering please.... :zeland-flag:

tpewpb-6.png

Wake up and smell the roses mate. These aren't your ordinary sheep, these are ROGUE sheep. Unless we take action now you'll be experiencing life under the cloven hoof! Then you'll be sorry you pandere3d to them. (See what I did there?) :smile:  Come and help us save society.

Us Kiwi`s don`t treat our sheep like this Ron, would you kindly Amend that fp and drop them off at the Walter Peak Station in NZQN for a 3 day Spa and pampering please.... :zeland-flag:

On reflection, that sound suspiciously like a St. Valentine's day treat. :Thinking: I've heard it said that some of them can look rather attractive this time of year. I'll ask Jeff, he's of Welsh extraction. :BigGrin:

Would love to accept the mission but.....the RVs in the driveway, packed and ready to go.

Very cool looking,  love the little trucks as well 

What do you tow that with,  the Tow hitch is so high 

Cub and Tiger Moth may be a little slow. 182 would be OK if you can land the thing! I was never any good with it.

That's not an RV, it's another bloody house! :rolleyes:

Just came across this post as I clean up my inbox.

It is a lovely monster, all the amenities, 33' long.

I tow it with a GMC 3500 HD Duramax diesel, dual rear wheels, 6.8 l engine. I have no trouble floating down SCA freeways at 70 mph ( I lie, I go faster sometimes).

+1!  Enjoy your trip Bryan.  Stop by Monterey and give us a shout, if you have a mind to.

I'll have to consider a followup on this sometime. We will be doing the coastal route again sometime.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3