Sign in to follow this  
Steven Silva

AP does not connect

the error occurs since Sunday, when installing AFSS and TOPCAT , one or both programs installed FSUIPC. one of these programs gave him some edit the CFG for weight and balance , takeoff and landing etc. after that entry into FSX and performed a flight from one place "A" to a place "B " but when I get to the destination the LOC and the AP do not work and seriously and I 'm desperate uninstall and reinstall the T7 and eh eliminated FSUIPC4.INI modules folder FSX without any result

heart someone can help me with this, please  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

thank you

Steven Silva

Edited by Steven Silva

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

Do not use any program, such as TOPCAT, to modify anything in a PMDG aircraft. Not weight, cg or fuel. All needs to be done from within the PMDG simulation. This is very clear in the introduction document.

There are many reasons why the AP will not connect.  You should start with the Tutorial that came with the product.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

thanks for answering. You know of any program to perform the actions of dispath, and that helps me a lot TOPCAT.

remember that TOPCAT says export weights and the correct balances by FSUIPC  and give the option SEND

but a few hours ago on a flight and started the LOC and the AP and set and then did not return to work in order I'll look that I can do again thanks volvere to tell how I was

Steven Silva

Spoiler

remember that TOPCAT says export weights and the correct balances by FSUIPC  and give the option SEND

The door of the aircraft is marked "EXIT." This means that the option to EXIT is possible. Does that mean it's appropriate at all times to use that function...particularly in flight?

As mentioned in the Intro Manual, the ONLY way to set fuel and payload weights is the FMC, otherwise all bets are off.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

No need for snarky responses, just simple direct advice, please.

• Upvote 1

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

No need for snarky responses, just simple direct advice, please.

Metaphor - nothing more, nothing less - and a valid one at that:

Just because the function is available does not mean that it should be used.

Kyle Rodgers

topcat uninstall and reinstall the T7 does not work plus the option of LOC and AP,

and so I see all touched me approximation Manual, all this is related to the FSUIPC installing topcat

Steven Silva

Spoiler