Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

RTWR Team Meeting / Discussion / Practice – Sunday 14 Feb, 1900 UTC

The teamspeak session will start at 19:00 UTC (2 PM EST) and will continue till 21:00 UTC.  The purpose of this session is to review review our preparations for the race and get some practice in.  

KHIO  KSLE  6K5  5S2  64S  3S8  3S4  KBOK  OR73  S05

All team members are encouraged to participate in this session. Any new race team members should make an effort to participate, as this session will provide an excellent opportunity to meet your fellow teammates and experience what the race is like. There will be experienced race members who can assist with any configuration changes required for the race, teamspeak, recommended race aircraft, and any other questions that you may have. The practice session will simulate the race environment including the following:

• Duenna validated legs with server tracking enabled.

• Teamspeak communications

• Baton and Wingman with posts on the forum.

• Real time baton transfers and handoffs (if needed)

• On-line Multiplayer (DC’s FSHost)

Date and time: Sunday 14 February 2016, 1900 UTC

Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel

Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com

Multiplayer: DC's FSHost  (Connection information will be provided in Teamspeak)

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Wingman KSLE-6K5 in ALPHA F-80 Shooting Star.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

I have the baton 5S2-64S in Alpha F-80 Shooting Star , in ASE

Harv.png?dl=1